Can we stop with Dj p4p talks

Please just stop with these shit threads. DJ losing to Cejudo by the narrowest of margins while being injured doesn't erase his great moments. I'm getting tired of the argument that fighters in the lower weight classes aren't skilled, because, duh, they are small. People on this forum are obsessed with manlets, but the truth is that every top 15 flyweight would smash any regular person into a pulp with ease.

This obsession with small fighters being bad, just because of their size, doesn't exist in boxing. You don't hear boxing fans constantly shitting on guys like Barrera, Morales, Marquez, Pacquiao, Hamed, Rigondeaux, Garcia, Santa Cruz or Lomachenko. :rolleyes:

You're asking a lot from the MMA fanbase to demonstrate the maturity level of any other sport fanbase.

Gotta be a clown to think mini mouse was GOAT

DJ fights are like karate point fighting or fencing. super technical and shit but who the fuck buys a fencing ppv

fighting gold medalist for a title fight who else has done that beside dj 2x?

Nobody at that weight class can be GOAT. Statistically speaking, barely any healthy men are MM's size. I mean, I don't even know a single full-grown healthy man that is that short (5'3"). The point is that the talent pool is extremely shallow. Extremely. I looked it up once, and I want to say it was something like .3% of men in America are that short, and a significant portion of them are only that short due to a medical condition. We are truly talking about freakshow fights.
I weighed the same as DJ, when I was 14.... Lol

There really can't be a plethora of elite adults that train MMA and stopped growing at the age of 13

fighting gold medalist for a title fight who else has done that beside dj 2x?
not yet but I imagine soon.
Probably Sergio Pettis very soon. One or 2 wins and he will if cejudo is still champ.

Possibly Joe Benavidez with a win or 2..

Mirko beat an Olympic gold medalist back to back.

Last edited:
MM is truly an amazing fighter and seems to be a great guy but I simply can’t stand watching him fight, his fights means absolutely nothing to me. He should never have been considered the GOAT due to him not fighting that great competition, but he’s definitely up there in any top 5 lists but obviously in the lower end.

Some idiots don’t seem to grasp the concept of P4P. If MM was of the same size as e.g. GSP, who would win? It’s about trying to estimate how good someone’s skills are compared to someone else regardless of weight. MM is great but seeing as he avoided fighting TJ where a win would give doubters proof of how good he is, his greatness will continue being questioned and rightfully so.

I’m very happy that MM won’t continue beating any records against in many cases mediocre competition, but I’m also sad that a good guy like MM has to lose.

I’ve never seen a fighter look so average
All he had to offer was leg kicks and a grandby.

Were you saying the same thing for Aldo? He didnt even offer leg kicks...
UnselfishSilverCuckoo.gif

PS: Feel bad Big John playing soccer with Aldos head at the end.

Nobody at that weight class can be GOAT. Statistically speaking, barely any healthy men are MM's size. I mean, I don't even know a single full-grown healthy man that is that short (5'3"). The point is that the talent pool is extremely shallow. Extremely. I looked it up once, and I want to say it was something like .3% of men in America are that short, and a significant portion of them are only that short due to a medical condition. We are truly talking about freakshow fights.

even my 12 y/0 sister was bigger than MM lmaoo

Back