Can we talk about Jason Parillo

Epicness

Rent-paying tenant cat
@Black
Reaction score
I know Bisping and Cyborg attribute alot of their success to working with him, but does anyone have any idea what exactly hes accomplished in other combat sports? I think i read he had something like an 8-0 boxing record but i honestly had no idea who this guy was until Bisping won the belt.

Not meant as a hate thread, i really just dont know what his credentials are or why Bisping thinks so highly of him

Chael likes him.

that's all you need to know to know hes legit.

Jesse Pinkman?

His instructions to BJ every fight... "kick his fucking ass BJ, just kick his ass, come on"

his wifu/girl or whatever is hot

Seems like a legit striking coach, not every successful coach was a successful fighter.

I guess you never heard of a guy named BJ Penn then?

He taught Penn how to be a good ole fashioned punching bag. I don't know of his credentials but I heard his corner advice a few times in Penn fights and it was horrific, it was "go kick ass, go bj punch" "punch hard" "fight back".

I never thought much of him as a cornerman going back to his days when he was with BJ. I thought that was a major advantage for GSP in that he works with all the best guys. Firas Is one of the best MMA coaches in the game, and boxing was Jason’s thing however GSP had Freddie Roach in his corner LOL. Big advantage GSP.

Well I’m pretty sure joe Rogsn said he’s legit so I can take his side on this one and say he’s good or I can side with the 2 shertards above saying he gives shitty corner advice.

Gonna go with joe on this one and say hes a good striking coach.

His instructions to BJ every fight... "kick his fucking ass BJ, just kick his ass, come on"
Cornering is a small part of coaching though. You can be a poor cornerman, and a good coach.

Whether Parillo is good, I wouldn't know.

I am not saying he is complete shit, but hes not head coach material

7osVtAH.gif

His advice for Curran last night was horrible. He said "just walk forward and clinch"

So she walked forward into right hands all night.

his wifu/girl or whatever is hot

Aint that Dominick Cruz ex fiancee? or am I thinking of Cub Swansons wife? I know Dominicks chick left him for someone else and he never got over it I think its either Cubs wife or Parillos not sure.

He's a poor yes men type of guy
Not head coach material
I've made more detailed posts but cba typing or finding

Back