Can we talk about this? Khabib, Ali Abdelaziz and Magomedov

Ballsaque

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

The background of the two men talked about here is absolutely true. I don't personally think Khabib is involved in a malicious way, but it still smells bad.

Interesting that Conor knows so much about this case, seems he did his research.

Info about the son Ali Abdelaziz abandonned that Conor speaks about in the presser

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Khabib is a muslim who incited a riot and is supported by Chechen Dictators known for humans rights violations.

What's there to talk about?

Edit: I forgot that his manager was involved in ISIS. After he was granted immunity from the US in exchange for assistance in bringing ISIS cells in the U.S. down, it's believed he acted as a double agent to undermine the government's attempts.

https://www.cbssports.com/mma/news/...in-after-ufc-229-victory-over-conor-mcgregor/

1010-khabib-putin-meet-getty-3.jpg

Conman doesn't know a fooking thing.

I've never liked that Ali guy. Dude is a big mouth trying to take the limelight from the fighters for himself. Dude needs to STFU.

I don't think Khabib has much say in the matter sadly. These aren't the kind of people you tell "no" if you have an interest in living.

This was already posted today, and Conor hangs out with the Mafia/Irish Cartels, so who gives a fuck.

Power recognizes power.

If you're going to criticize Khabib for being managed by Ali it's only fair every other fighter he manages get the same criticism. This includes Frankie Edgar, Cody Garbrandt, Kelvin Gastelum, Henry Cejudo, "I don't know who that is" Sijara Eubanks and a ton of other fighters.

If you're going to criticize Khabib for being managed by Ali it's only fair every other fighter he manages get the same criticism. This includes Frankie Edgar, Cody Garbrandt, Kelvin Gastelum, Henry Cejudo, "I don't know who that is" Sijara Eubanks and a ton of other fighters.

I have to assume that anybody associated with Ali is an affiliate of ISIS and a supporter of Global Terrorism.

Might not be the case, but I have to assume that.

Back