Can you drink 21 alcohol shots and live or still function?

At my high (or low) point I probably could have done it. But I didn't drink until I was 26 so my liver was a high performance machine.

I've done 30 beers multiple times in the span of a night, but hard liquor fucks me up too much. I have a buddy that would regularly take down a 60oz bottle of rye whisky in an evening. His liver shit the bed for a bit so he switched to vodka recently.
Now that sounds like a smart man

Pure ethanol? Wouldn't recommend trying it.

What drink we talking 'bout here? Like tequila shots over the course of a Saturday night? I could manage, wouldn't look pretty (not that I do when I'm sober) in the morning, but I would live.

Depends. Over a night? Yes. At once? I'd be on trouble.

There were days I killed 80% of a 5th by 3pm.. Starting at noon. Bad days.

if by function you mean throw up for hours on end,then yes.

Can you? Sure. I’ve probably done it over the course of a day. Should you? Definitely not.

I used to think 18 pints of Guinness on my 18th was a feat. Then I met John Small, who would drink 30 plus pints on a bender..

I can't remember if it was John Bonham or Bon Scott, but one of them drank like 40 shots when they died.

I did 24 shots on my 24th birthday all in a few hours. The first 19 or 20 were either whiskey or tequila, but the last 4 or 5 were butterscotch schnapps. I didn't black out until I got home. I had a small after bar party at the bar area in the basement of the house I was renting.

The last thing I remember was headbutting the wall as I was trying not to black out. My Girlfriend stopped by after class the next morning as it was a Monday (and didn't plan on getting shitfaced at midnight on a Sunday but still did :D)

I was sleeping in my bed wearing nothing but an open Hawaiian shirt (which I must have put on after I blacked out) dried up blood on my forehead and white powder around my nose laying on the top of my covers with my dick hanging out. We both had a good laugh :D

Back