Can you hang bang like this

Not to bring up an old thread, but sadly Shoob has been banned, and his profile page makes me put on lollerskates:

About Shoob

Training Background
Spinning lotus academy​
Organization/School/Team
Oak bay highland schoolville​
Favorite Fighter
hidetoshi nakatohorimoto / sudo genki​
About You
i play to fight​
Interests
Is to fight bad guys and play k1 is my dream​
Occupation
profesional fighter and chef.​

spinning lotus academy ftw

Wow I totally forgot about this thread...and just cried laughing again.
Are these shirts going to materialize? I'll take one in a small or extra small (whatever is 18 19 inch chest measurement).

Boomer, is there any way you could do a full print wrap-around design for a shirt?
That would be so epic.
You're right about needing the whole image but this..
vckbasyughbvk.jpg

just doesn't have any flow. It looks like someone made it using one of those "print your own iron-on shirt" things.

I don't know photoshop or any of that to make an example, but the Hang Banger and the bag and the central part of the rope would be on the front and the trees would be on the back. It would be a full color shirt etc. I'm sure that would cost a lot more but I would pay it!!

Just an idea.

Um, that's 18 across one side. I do hit the gym..every day, thanks. :icon_conf

Um, that's 18 across one side. I do hit the gym..every day, thanks. :icon_conf

doing power walks on the treadmill in your 1980s tube socks and headband does not count as hitting the gym.

(i kid, i kid!)

Boomer, is there any way you could do a full print wrap-around design for a shirt?
That would be so epic.
You're right about needing the whole image but this..
vckbasyughbvk.jpg

just doesn't have any flow. It looks like someone made it using one of those "print your own iron-on shirt" things.

I don't know photoshop or any of that to make an example, but the Hang Banger and the bag and the central part of the rope would be on the front and the trees would be on the back. It would be a full color shirt etc. I'm sure that would cost a lot more but I would pay it!!

Just an idea.

check my post here http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f16/can-you-hang-bang-like-1290677/index6.html#post42273127

That's a really bad picture. And yes I don't see why you can't do it.

doing power walks on the treadmill in your 1980s tube socks and headband does not count as hitting the gym.

(i kid, i kid!)

Well, that's still only 36". Puny. :icon_chee

And what the fuck are you two morons on to me about? I'm 5' 8" 170, very lean and lift more than most dudes in the gym, so piss off. I'll tear that damn bang off the rope and beat your asses with it with the poor kid still hanging from it ;)

And what the fuck are you two morons on to me about? I'm 5' 8" 170, very lean and lift more than most dudes in the gym, so piss off.

But you want a S or XS?

You really like to show off your body, don't you? :D

OK - I will get this shirt made if I can get 20 people to commit to buying one -

I'll slap "Cageside MMA" on the back - probably "Hang Bang - G & E Style" under the hang bang man (or another phrase - just post some suggestions)

I will need the original artist to email me the highest rez image possible of the Hang Bang Man

Post in here:

1. If you will really buy one (probably $13 each - shipping included in the USA and Canada) $10 extra for USPS Priority Shipping Worldwide
2. What size you will need
3. Phrase preference under the Hang Bang man

Boomer :D

LMAO he's serious. For 13$ thats a steal for an epic shirt. I'll probably get a couple as Christmas presents.

See my sig?[/QUOTE] When I saw the name of this thread thats what I thought.

I will re design this at 300 DPI.

That way there is nothing holding them back from being made.

2mi28hl.jpg

I just added I and changed the colors. I also added a underline and some nice red handwraps. The back will say "Do you?"

2mi28hl.jpg

I just added I and changed the colors. I also added a underline and some nice red handwraps. The back will say "Do you?"
Oh god I hope this is intentionally bad.
EDIT: woohoo just got my yellow, I'm pretty much a blue belt now.

Last edited:
Back