Can you list me some easy fun games on PS4 for a kid please

HI SCOTT NEWMAN

✔ Cats are the only hope for planet survival ✔
@plutonium
Reaction score
Hey guys, can you give me some ideas on what are the best and most fun and easy games on Playstation 4 for a little boy, he is 3 and will be 4 very soon end of month.

I'm just looking for some ideas, I brought him Rayman Legends but he found it a bit difficult, he got frustrated with it. I think it was a bit hard for him. He loves Skylanders Superchargers, and has many of the figures. He also likes many of the Lego games, but he has most of them.

Thanks

Chariot is pretty fun if you co-op with him. I played it with my nephew and he seemed to like it, as did I.

Best bet is looking at indie games on the Playstation store for that sort of thing.

Anything Lego is tons of fun, very easy and suitable for all age groups.

Knack and Knack 2. Not the greatest games but I started with those when my kid was about that age. they have couch coop as well, so he can be 2nd player and be pretty much invincible while you play the main character.

A four year old? That's tough, outside of the ones you already mentioned. I haven't really looked into if the PS4 has many, but maybe check out some kid friendly movie/TV show licensed games if they're available. They're usually crap games, but I don't think a four year old is gonna notice.

There's also videogame versions of traditional games, like Pinball for instance. Zen Pinball might amuse a little kid. It's simple, colorful and fun, and what kid doesn't like pinball?

Keep the PS4 for yourself and buy your kid a switch. So much better for children. Pokemon is coming out in November. Mario and Zelda are amazing. We got Mario Tennis and Party coming out soon as well as Smash Brothers in December. So many great games that are easy to pick up.

@HI SCOTT NEWMAN

Sorry to say, but PS4's library for kids games is miniscule.

But if you kid has learned not to destroy things, a Switch is 100% the best option.

Hey guys, can you give me some ideas on what are the best and most fun and easy games on Playstation 4 for a little boy, he is 3 and will be 4 very soon end of month.

I'm just looking for some ideas, I brought him Rayman Legends but he found it a bit difficult, he got frustrated with it. I think it was a bit hard for him. He loves Skylanders Superchargers, and has many of the figures. He also likes many of the Lego games, but he has most of them.

Thanks

I'd reccomend the Spyro bundle that's coming out in September (iirc).

Journey, its short, controls are easy to learn, its amazing just watching it if youre there with him, and Im telling ya, you will get teary eyed in some places. Its so damn beautiful and melancholic once you get to a certain part.

Kingdom Hearts remaster might be fun for him to watch you play a bit, probably not something a 3 year old could handle.

My 8 yr old loves Zelda BOTW and Mario Kart, I plan to have her try Kingdom Hearts 3 for her first real console game.

My 3 year old son isn't ready yet but I may try to let him fiddle with some simple switch downloadable games soon, will have to look around for the easiest game possible lol

Back