Can you look yourself in the mirror and say you gave trump a chance?

slivercord

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I do, after the election I got kinda surprised by the outcome, but looking into introspective I said fuck it! Let's see what's he's capable of, and I went with very low expectations. He actually did it! Went lower down the shitter. Muslim ban to start of, just forgot to add Saudi Arabia, arms deal, Russia ties. Long list! More recent net neutrality who you idiots are going to suffer through, I guess it's easier to call Snowden a traitor and have all your Info handed to big companies.
So how about you, how much time did it took to lose your faith on the Don?

Sure. ITs worked out pretty much like I thought, a lot worse than I hoped. I think politicians saw in Trump a change that scared them and basically just decided to sit this one out rather than serve the country.

Yeah you sound like you really gave it a shot......

Nope, never thought he would do anything good for anyone but himself. Never gave him a chance and have absolutly no apprehension about it.

I'm pleased with this presidency so far. Shaping up to be GOAT prez.

I do, after the election I got kinda surprised by the outcome, but looking into introspective I said fuck it! Let's see what's he's capable of, and I went with very low expectations. He actually did it! Went lower down the shitter. Muslim ban to start of, just forgot to add Saudi Arabia, arms deal, Russia ties. Long list! More recent net neutrality who you idiots are going to suffer through, I guess it's easier to call Snowden a traitor and have all your Info handed to big companies.
If the “not all Muslims ban” is first on your list of things you were doomed right off the bat.

No they can’t and this should be dumped

720x405-stuartsmalley138442085.jpg

Trump is a political novice up against people that have spent their entire careers in the system and are far more well-versed in it. If you were expecting him to make any radical change in the country, in his first year, without any problem at all; you're living in a pipe dream.

Trump was always known to be a sleazy con man growing up in the 80s, & everyone celebrated his bankruptcies especially here in NY. which is why he's extra sensitive about people bringing all that up.

nevertheless, I never really paid much attention to the road leading to the 2016 election, but when Trump won, I thought to myself that maybe he changed.

I was wrong. he's still a con man. people always want to say that this "Trump hate" is new, which is ridiculous. he's had this reputation carrying on for nearly 4 decades now.

Last edited:
He's doing a pretty good job. It's unfortunate that some of the republicans in office are actually globalist scum in disguise.

I do, but I aint in congress or senate, so it dont matter. No one in our gubment likes him, and are going against him as much as possible.

This presidency may go down as worst in history, but its every one else not Trump. If this continues, Trump not even get a chance to screw anything up.

Nope. Trump is an idiot, me giving him a chance won't change that.

But hey, he's not Hillary so there's that.

Yeah, like the people he has surrounded himself with.

The sessions appointment, turned out to be a disappointment. A couple others as well.

Sarah huck is fantastic at her job, but I wish he kept scaramoch in just for the LULS.

C-/D+ thread

I can say I never gave this thread a chance.

Dump.

I give no politician a chance, ever.

For that matter, I give no Twitter user a chance ever.

It's up to them to build the bridge to me, not the other way around.

Back