Can you look yourself in the mirror and say you gave trump a chance?

Hell no. The only things I expect from this shit-storm of a presidency is extreme depreciation of America and Trump + his entire Klan going to jail.

Didn't vote for the man, but said "hell it's what the electoral wanted so let's see what he can do..

I retired after the first press conference...

SAD.

200.gif

Yeah you sound like you really gave it a shot......

Believe it or not, there were people who had an ounce of policy knowledge and voted for Trump with some, however remote, expectations that he wouldn't be a complete piece of shit.

I mean, seriously, how has he been ANY better than previous Republicans? He's been swamp-ier than any of them.

He's doing good. let's see how the wall's gonna come along

I do, after the election I got kinda surprised by the outcome, but looking into introspective I said fuck it! Let's see what's he's capable of, and I went with very low expectations. He actually did it! Went lower down the shitter. Muslim ban to start of, just forgot to add Saudi Arabia, arms deal, Russia ties. Long list! More recent net neutrality who you idiots are going to suffer through, I guess it's easier to call Snowden a traitor and have all your Info handed to big companies.
So how about you, how much time did it took to lose your faith on the Don?
When he decidied to run i figured this was a great opportunity to get someone in office that didn’t have an alligence to one of the two parties of greed. Little did i know how bad he really is. How greedy he is. How narcissistic he is. How much he lacks common sense. How uneducated he really is. How immoral he is. What a pathological liar he is. I can’t seriously fathom how anyone can think he’s a good person let alone good for our country. He’s a god damned embarrassment to the US. And don’t even start with the Well Obama shit.

I don't have to actually step on dog shit to know it's not something I want to do. All the writing was on the wall before the election. Now we know a lot more about the Russia collusion, the swamp dwellers wasting tax money on expensive travel, getting rid of watchdog office that put banks in check after they fucked up the global economy.

That has nothing to do with what I wrote

You compared this to Obama's scenario. Obama was overtly obstructed by the GOP. The Democrats have no power over Trump's policies: Trump is being shut down by his own party.

It would be more accurate to say Republicans are acting the same way they did under Obama.

And you could even praise the GOP and Dems for putting aside their differences and uniting against the idiocy of Trump.

All I care about it that he ends the Obamacare penalty, lowers my taxes & secures our borders. He's making progress on all of that. So far so good

hes not though. its been most of a year. He has not made a single piece of legislation. Not 1.

Yes i did. I respected and still respect the fact that he got himself elected in spite of massive opposition.

I am disappointed by his lack of common sense and cunning holding the office.

Why should I give him a fair shake? He cheated to win. His 'platform' was race baiting bullshit through and through. Contrary to presidential opinion there are not fine people on both sides. You don't give evil a chance to flourish...to see what he can do.

Trump has been a dream come true. I cannot wait to see him win again in 2020.

Does anyone really owe him a chance? I'm questioning the premise.

I think he's doing a lot worse than his fans claim and a lot better than his implacable critics are claiming.
He's like the Conor McGregor of US politics.

Gave him a chance in the sense that I thought he'd probably be better than Hillary. To early to tell though.

Not really, admittedly, but a lot of that is because I was extremely irritated that some people thought he would change his behavior after he was elected. I try not to be an asshole about it, but I have to bite down on my snark when some of my coworkers who voted for him complain about the way he acts.

They're good people though, so it's not as hard to do as I'm making it sound.

I do, but I aint in congress or senate, so it dont matter. No one in our gubment likes him, and are going against him as much as possible.

This presidency may go down as worst in history, but its every one else not Trump. If this continues, Trump not even get a chance to screw anything up.
<Dany07>

I'm pleased with this presidency so far. Shaping up to be GOAT prez.
Well if not being Hillary Clinton is the metric for greatness then yea he's the best eva.

I think Trump is unique in his overt buffoonery but basically I see him as I see all politicians. This is a great country not because of them but despite them.

Trump is just another clown in the Ringling's Barnum and Bailey that is the US Government. A noteworthy one, but a clown nonetheless.

Well if not being Hillary Clinton is the metric for greatness then yea he's the best eva.

I think Trump is unique in his overt buffoonery but basically I see him as I see all politicians. This is a great country not because of them but despite them.

I agree that this country is great despite our corrupted politicians. But I disagree that Trump is an overt buffoon.

I agree that this country is great despite our corrupted politicians. But I disagree that Trump is an overt buffoon.
Come on man, this guy's quotes are like a dark comedy show on a regular basis. He tweets like a 15 year old girl. He displays basic ignorance of international and domestic policies on a regular basis. I'm not going to cut and paste everything I can find on the internet because you I'm sure know all of this already, you just choose to disregard it.

I'm rooting for this country and my fellow man so by extension I'm rooting for Trump but damn, Trump is embarrassing on a level I haven't experienced, and I am old enough to remember the Ford/Carter election, as a kid anyway.

Shit didn't used to be like this my friend, and I hope that this period in our Country's history (not just Trump's but the political climate for a long time) will be a SMH footnote in history.

We need a hero, and it sure as fuck isn't Trump.

All I care about it that he ends the Obamacare penalty, lowers my taxes & secures our borders. He's making progress on all of that. So far so good
Nope,actually he’s not...rhetoric and action are two entirely different things.

Obamacare.. still there
Borders,still open as all hell...he’s actually underperforming compared to Obama’s deportation rates.
Taxes..nope,mine are still the same..fucked..and from every thing I’ve read on this plan..I’m about to be even more fucked...corps are gonna do nicely though.

Aside from America being the armpit of the world now in regards to politics,nothing has changed at all..we have an entertaining potus..
As in clown.

Come on man, this guy's quotes are like a dark comedy show on a regular basis. He tweets like a 15 year old girl. He displays basic ignorance of international and domestic policies on a regular basis. I'm not going to cut and paste everything I can find on the internet because you I'm sure know all of this already, you just choose to disregard it.

Well I would agree that Trump has some buffoonish, cartoonish qualities to him. But he also has some impressive and even genius qualities to him too(before you scoff at the genius remark show me another political novice defeat both political parties and win the presidency). Mix it all together and an overt buffoon is not what you get.

I'm rooting for this country and my fellow man so by extension I'm rooting for Trump but damn, Trump is embarrassing on a level I haven't experienced, and I am old enough to remember the Ford/Carter election, as a kid anyway.

What has he specifically said or done that has made you feel embarrased?

Shit didn't used to be like this my friend.

I know. Instead of dropping inflammatory truth bombs on twitter everyday we used to have presidents that lie, cheat, steal, invade countries, bomb innocent people, and sabotage the country in a sophisticated, elegant way.

I also saw a bit of CNN's special on global warming in Antarctica, and boy is the ice melting fucking fast! There's exposed rock where there used to be ice.

Hoax, my ass! Dumb greedy MF'ers!

Back