Can You See A Trilogy Between McGregor And Mayweather?

LockardTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can you see somewhere mixed in the middle of Conor defending his title and smashing the likes of Tony, Diaz, and whoever else, that there might be the chance of he and Mayweather crossing paths inside the boxing ring again, and that this time Conor will reign victorious, not once but twice? I would love to see McGregor go 2-1 with Floyd at some undetermined point in the future.

Funny thing is floyd us coming back for another fight, he is really fucked in taxes. It won't be against mcgregor though. Amir Khan most likely

Admins please get rid of this useless fucking thread

That thread is bad and you should feel bad TS

Conor has to win one first.

Once he loses the Diaz trilogy in epic and embarrassing fashion he'll retire from combat sports forever

So no

No, not everything needs to become a trilogy just cause Conor loses a fight.

I hope the fans have more of an appetite for new matchups and not just saying "one more time" at every entertaining thing they see, like children.

Last edited:
Couldn't even see the first money grabbing spectacle...

Nah, the winner of GGG vs Canelo is most likely. I'm hoping it's against Conor, though.
Not a chance maywhether takes a chance on either of them. I know he already brat canello but that was years ago. And dude is 40 and I know he's undefeated...... But so is father time. I could see him fighting Conor maybe. They could build It up how conor actually did really well against him, plus conor could really sell the rematch

There is a forum for these threads.

Better yet, the wasteland.

The fight they had made no goddamned sense and from the reports he did as well as I figured.

Sure, why not ten.

Can you see somewhere mixed in the middle of Conor defending his title and smashing the likes of Tony, Diaz, and whoever else, that there might be the chance of he and Mayweather crossing paths inside the boxing ring again, and that this time Conor will reign victorious, not once but twice? I would love to see McGregor go 2-1 with Floyd at some undetermined point in the future.

LOL
no.
Conor was shown he is not at the level of Floyd.
Floyd went back into retirement.
Conor is still running from defending his title.

So he won't rematch FLoyd. And if he does, he will lose again so there wouldn't be a third match.

Not a chance maywhether takes a chance on either of them. I know he already brat canello but that was years ago. And dude is 40 and I know he's undefeated...... But so is father time. I could see him fighting Conor maybe. They could build It up how conor actually did really well against him, plus conor could really sell the rematch

Floyd has always said he finds GGG to be one-dimensional and "easy work" and to be honest, I'm not sure I disagree with him. Floyd has the ideal style to beat Golovkin. I could see him fighting him.

Back