Can you shortcut years of training by rolling with the best?

By just seeing? feeling? perceiving? , etc.. Human brain learn from experience, the more you experience the more you practice the better.

Seeing feeling perciving what? You are not going to feel or percive any offense being a white belt vs a bunch of black belts in yeaaaasts, the only thing you will feel and percive is your ass getting smashed ever day...

Seeing feeling perciving what? You are not going to feel or percive any offense being a white belt vs a bunch of black belts in yeaaaasts, the only thing you will feel and percive is your ass getting smashed ever day...

As I BJJ who is a complete noob at wrestling when I start from standing against good wrestlers there are a lot of things I can easily notice that stuff I can pull of against other noobs (like low single legging them without any setup because I'm faster then they are and lanky) that doesn't work against better guys or just try to copy what they are doing.

As I BJJ who is a complete noob at wrestling when I start from standing against good wrestlers there are a lot of things I can easily notice that stuff I can pull of against other noobs (like low single legging them without any setup because I'm faster then they are and lanky) that doesn't work against better guys or just try to copy what they are doing.

Shooting a lausy single or double isn’t rocket science...

Back