Can you tell the difference between a Breitbart headline and a 1920s KKK Newspaper headline?

i got 12 but cmon we can do this with any major news feed.

The only headline that be can remotely (very remotely) taken as offensive is "America is for Americans" and even that's a real stretch.

Not sure what the point is.

8/16.
I didn't look at the answers and chose based crop circles. Not sure why.

11 out of 16.

Do this with huffpost compared to a nazi paper, but swap the word white for Jew

Here's someone swapping white with black

mvJOiue_d.jpg

Lol Breitbarts headlines were slightly worse than kkk ones.

I found the only difference between Breitbart and the KKK papers was the better english in the KKK ones.

10/16

11/16. There were 3 pairs at least that were virtually identical, and one of each pair was from the Klan, or Breitbart. Pretty interesting. Pretty tough to guess as well.

Breitbart is garbage but who gives a shit about headlines...Im sure you can do that for everything.

9/16 To be fair many of the headlines weren't directly racist and some were quotes. Breitbart is shit but this is nothing but an attempt to get a rise and a chuckle from the professionally offended.

Do this with huffpost compared to a nazi paper, but swap the word white for Jew

Here's someone swapping white with black

mvJOiue_d.jpg
I've read Salon since it first came to be, and it used to be a truly wonderful longform digital magazine. I know that we always bitch about HuffPo, but today Salon is more intolerably Marxist than even them.

I would rate it the most far left of all mainstream media sources in the USA.

8 out of 16. Most of my selection was clicking on Breitbart

13/16

But that's because i'm familiar with Breitbarts use of outrage words to make right wingers foam at the mouth.

asdf.png

kN8P3k

I don't take up any issue with any of those headlines. It's called separating words from actions.

I got 11/16

So what does this prove. We have had the same issues apparently. Only thing is it is has been 100 years and we are still here.

12, the KKK's headlines used turns of phrases that are antiquated/unusual

Back