Can you tell the difference between a Breitbart headline and a 1920s KKK Newspaper headline?

The only headline that be can remotely (very remotely) taken as offensive is "America is for Americans" and even that's a real stretch.

Not sure what the point is.
Fuck that shit. That was my favorite one, along with the immigration ones. Just because racists or a shitrag magazine promote these ideas, doesn't make them wrong. They could be right for the wrong reasons, but they're not wrong in that America must consider its citizens first, foreigners second.

12/16, but I picked based on the wording of the headline.

12, the KKK's headlines used turns of phrases that are antiquated/unusual
This.

Also that's basically another form of the Godwin's Law. If the Nazis did it it's evil but with the KKK.
The KKK opposed illegal immigration, opposing illegal immigration makes you a KKK member!

Ive never read breitbart in my life but was able to get 14/16 mostly based on the grammar used.

It's pretty eye opening that the KKK was more moderate than practically any modern liberal newspaper where calling for genocide "in the name of justice" and "violence in the name of peace" ha become the norm. It shows how urgently we need coutnerbalance. Thanks for this joseph.

We also need to make an example out of joseph as a person. Stupidity is punishable.

“Who is Responsible for the Crime Wave?”

Needless to say, a title you could find 5,000 versions of from a hundred different newspapers.

The mere fact that both the KKK and Breitbart (and thousands of other media outlets) have questioned the (unspecified) origins of an (unspecified) crime wave was enough to convince Joseph of their similarity

Joseph if this is the cognitive level you're operating at, do you genuinely believe its beneficial to society for you to be involved in politics at all? Aren't you kind of just in the way?

Last edited:
Do this with huffpost compared to a nazi paper, but swap the word white for Jew

Here's someone swapping white with black

mvJOiue_d.jpg

Swapping black for white and vice versa is an extremely useful mental exercise when it comes to racial discussions in contemporary America.

It really highlights how racist outlets like Huffington and Slate are, and how racist so much of our discourse is.

14/16 but because I studied headline writing in university.

And because I'm not a dunce.

I got 11 out of 16.

As Renard said, the only way to tell difference is outdated jargon. Substantively....yeah, they are the same.

Swapping black for white and vice versa is an extremely useful mental exercise when it comes to racial discussions in contemporary America.

It really highlights how racist outlets like Huffington and Slate are, and how racist so much of our discourse is.

No, it's not.

I apologize if you're being ironic. If not, that is an incredibly stupid exercise given the completely antithetical positions, histories, and experiences of black and white citizens

Hahaha, HuffPost has been called Marxist ITT

Was it slate or salon that tried to normalize child molestation under the guise of "humane pedophile"? They can both kiss my ass.

Wow the klans newspaper mentioned immigration

You could do this with any newspaper.

No, it's not.

I apologize if you're being ironic. If not, that is an incredibly stupid exercise given the completely antithetical positions, histories, and experiences of black and white citizens

If racism isn't applying different standards to different races, then what is it? It's amazing to sit back and look at the relentless racial (and sexual) negativity of popular liberal outlets like the Huffington Post.

No, it's not.

If the following Salon headline read This is your brain on Blackness: The invisible psychology of black American ignorance explained, (you can also insert any other racial group that is not white) then it would be considered extremely problematic and condemned for being racist. Why is it acceptable to single out an entire group of people based on skin color if that skin color is white when it is unacceptable to do the same for other skin colors? I guess people of color are individuals while white people are all the same?

This is your brain on Whiteness: The invisible psychology of white American ignorance explained

Back