Canada : Legal Weed on the way!

Some LPs price their weed between 4 and 15$ depending on strain type etc.
Tweed is about 8.50 a gram and aurora is 9 a gram.

Cannafarms and aurora had 35% keef for about 35$. Sold out within a few hours.

i-have-no-idea.png

Half the quality for double the price, how progressive.

Still not allowed for UFC fighters tho- even if from Canada or if fighting in Canada

Half the quality for double the price, how progressive.

Well you're free to grow your own now.

Also, people that don't live in a big city didn't have access to dependable quality anyway and would just have to buy whatever the local guy had. At least now you can get what you want.

Also, people that don't live in a big city didn't have access to dependable quality anyway and would just have to buy whatever the local guy had. At least now you can get what you want.

Growing your own is a federal offence now for anything over 3 plants I'm quite sure.

Hold your horses...buddies, pals & friends...I know the legality comes with who's going to be selling this. LCBO (gov't owned) will be your biggest dealer when this takes effect. But from what I've read so far, you can grow household plant of up to 2. Not sure what everyone is celebrating on yet...I think quality would be the indicator of what will happen next.

To be completely honest with you I live in a small town and find its the opposite. Only time you couldn't find good weed at a cheap price was maybe a month out of the summer when it would get dry, hasn't happened in years though. Everyone I know that buys from dispensary usually does it once in awhile, and only like a gram or something because it's too expensive. Hell my good friend works at a dispensary and won't buy shit from it because it's robbery and the product is no better or worse than what you get on the street. Also alot of the time you're paying for the fancy package it comes in, not the actual product.

Dispensary is straight robbery, especially when they bold face lie to you. There's like 5 dispensary in my town, they all sell purple kush for 40 an eigth but only one has real legitimate purple kush, and even then it's not worth 40 dollars for 3.5 grams.

Growing your own is a federal offence now for anything over 3 plants I'm quite sure.

I believe you will be allowed 4 plants per person? Or was that household?

Home grown will be regulated by the province. 4 plants in a residence not per person if your province allows it, quebec and manitoba are not. Idiots they are.

Shoppers drug mart will be selling cannabis. Pot lcbo locations as well.
Craft growers not yet but likely in the future.

Quality is a wide range pending which LP we are talking about.

To be completely honest with you I live in a small town and find its the opposite. Only time you couldn't find good weed at a cheap price was maybe a month out of the summer when it would get dry, hasn't happened in years though. Everyone I know that buys from dispensary usually does it once in awhile, and only like a gram or something because it's too expensive. Hell my good friend works at a dispensary and won't buy shit from it because it's robbery and the product is no better or worse than what you get on the street. Also alot of the time you're paying for the fancy package it comes in, not the actual product.

Dispensary is straight robbery, especially when they bold face lie to you. There's like 5 dispensary in my town, they all sell purple kush for 40 an eigth but only one has real legitimate purple kush, and even then it's not worth 40 dollars for 3.5 grams.

I found dispensary prices were all over the map. Some were quite good and even had sales / happy hour and whatnot. Some were waaaay overpriced. Very hit or miss.

It's going to be more expensive than a dealer for sure. You have to add on all their overhead expenses and taxes etc now..

I d

I found dispensary prices were all over the map. Some were quite good and even had sales / happy hour and whatnot. Some were waaaay overpriced. Very hit or miss.

I know one dispensary here does it, but only on Saturdays for shatter. You get a whole 10% off your overpriced 60-70 dollar gram (places charge 100+ for a gram of live rosin or whatever it's called) woo fucking hoo. Pretty fucking pricey considering you can get killer shatter the dispensaries sell for 5-600 by the oz right from the source. Not to mention, specifically where I live don't know how it works other places but here alot of the stuff is locally grown and made. I actuelly bought some weed off my friend, 125 an o and one of the dispensary was selling THE EXACT SAME WEED for 280 an oz, same strain same smell everything. I almost fucking died.

Looks like the last hurdle has been cleared and just some minor work left to do.

"Senators have voted to pass the federal government's bill legalizing recreational marijuana by a vote of 52-29, with two abstentions, paving the way for a fully legal cannabis market within eight to 12 weeks."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/senate-passes-government-pot-bill-1.4713222

A great first for Canada. The first country to legalize nationwide.

<GinJuice>
We already knew that too many Canadians were high....That's how Trudeau got elected.

Not gonna save you Trudeau.

You're done bud.

Not a huge Trudeau fan, but I'll take him over anything the CPC has to offer.

If the NDP could muster up enough support to take a run at winning I would vote for them (I usually do provincially), but I'll likely vote liberal for lack of a better option.

We already knew that too many Canadians were high....That's how Trudeau got elected.

Obviously people were stoned out of their minds in Ontario...they elected Ford. (A former drug dealer himself)

Back