Canada : Legal Weed on the way!

Happy for my Canadian, bros.

Hopefully the US follows suit eventually. Interested to see how it plays out up there first.

Too bad none of my Canadian friends can mail me any.

ItFuck you assholes and your cheap prices. It's "legal" in DC and prices are still insane. Oh and there have been more arrest per year for weed in DC after it got legalized.

Like wtf?

Would be nice if there was a place I could consistently get it without worrying about the dude not answering his phone, being home, having it, and scheduling around him.

Natives were also making a stink about now wanting to be able to produce. They were not bitching 2 years ago.
Like they don't already. That's pretty much where all of the weed in ontario comes from.

What?? That seems a little far out for a date. They should have been mostly ready for the promised June 1st opening. Any idea why so late?

There's still squabbling between the feds and prairie provinces, and I've seen a bunch of articles about idiot mayors in small towns saying that they'll ignore federal legalization.

Like they don't already. That's pretty much where all of the weed in ontario comes from.

I think they want the right to create their own laws around it on their reserves.

Some communities do not want it.

I think they want the right to create their own laws around it on their reserves.

Some communities do not want it.
That's one of the issues where I'm fine to let them self regulate.

Back