Canada on track to lead world in resettling refugees by 2020

Kind of shitty that they have to bear the logistical burden of resettlement when it was United States for-profit foreign policy that was the but-for cause of much of the refugee crisis.

But, then again, the United States is largely filled with selfish and irresponsible cunts. So it's hard for us to take moral and political responsibility for our country's actions when we're bogged down by adult babies voting for racist morons.
It's not our fault that shithole countries don't know how to not blow themselves up after we selflessly freed them from a brutal dictatorship.

Good for Canada. They want to genocide themselves, who are we to argue?

Genocide? It is a nation founded on Indian land. You mean become less white? I can understanf the comment sbout latin america or europe or africa or asia or pacific islands. But this dont make sense. And yes i say that mexico had more claim to ethnostate than USA does. So does colombia or peru etc. USA is or advertise itself for lile decades as nation of immigrants.

It's not our fault that shithole countries don't know how to not blow themselves up after we selflessly freed them from a brutal dictatorship.

Yeah this is true in middle east and africa for sure. Even worst things you all did in latin america or vietnam never turned out lile libya. The islam and infighting is there main reason. In africa well differences races. Also intelligence differences. Libya is just wow

You couldn't invade a 12 year olds penny jar you slice. Get your nut down gormless eejit.
brothers and sisters can. Show up on american soil have anchor babies. Boom! American citizen with no loyaty to America.

I swear you guys need to change that law. It gets expolited.

Bullshit.

There’s a labour shortage in Canada — and British Columbia seems to be the province most in need of skilled workers, according to a recent report.
-- https://globalnews.ca/news/3911539/job-vacancy-canada-workers-needed/

The report said the industries experiencing the biggest labour shortages are:

1. Retail (50,000 jobs)
  2. Hospitality (45,900 jobs)
  3. Construction (38,000 jobs)

There's only a shortage if you accept the absurdly low wages. Canadian companies would rather import philipeno workers so they can pay them $7/hour than pay Canadian workers a fair wage.

It totally undercuts the free market by supplying an alternate labor pool who are willing to live like animals 10 people to a 1 bedroom apartment.

Ban foreign workers and force companies to pay a fair wage imo.

BC's problem isn't solvable with immigration as people like me who left BC left because of absurdly high housing costs. You can't live on even $15/hour there as a one bedroom apartment is lke $900/month.

Unless you accept that Vancouver should consist entirely of millionaires and their slaves, you can't think immigration is the solution.

Banning foreign workers and slowing immigration will force companies to pay a fair wage.

There's only a shortage if you accept the absurdly low wages. Canadian companies would rather import philipeno workers so they can pay them $7/hour than pay Canadian workers a fair wage.

It totally undercuts the free market by supplying an alternate labor pool who are willing to live like animals 10 people to a 1 bedroom apartment.

Ban foreign workers and force companies to pay a fair wage imo.

BC's problem isn't solvable with immigration as people like me who left BC left because of absurdly high housing costs. You can't live on even $15/hour there as a one bedroom apartment is lke $900/month.

Unless you accept that Vancouver should consist entirely of millionaires and their slaves, you can't think immigration is the solution.

Banning foreign workers and slowing immigration will force companies to pay a fair wage.
You’re just plan wrong, unless you’re also in favour of a $15 min. wage.

And you don’t know what you’re talking about, anyway. I know a little something about the process for hiring temporary foreign workers. It’s designed so that there is no advantage to bringing them in. You’re required to pay no less than the median wage, you have to pay for their transportation both ways, you have to invest man hours to find them accommodations, have insurance, and you are subject to being audited at any time to ensure compliance. And even then they reject valid applications for bullshit reasons. Obviously, for immigrants, most of these concerns are handled by an adequate hourly wage and an orientation program.

Edit: And yet, despite the burden and costs, forgot the per-application fee, business are bringing in lots and lots of unskilled and skilled labour.

Why are you such a sucker for this bullshit?

Good luck getting anyone but "white boys" and Canadian natives, to live in near-arctic temperatures.

Oh, you forgot about the FREE MONEY for not doing a fucking thing VS a shithole in the desert run by mullahs and other oppressive assholes.

And fuck me if you, @Yorkist, aren’t totally off base with the reasons for high accommodation costs in some big cities. How come it affects some other cities with lower immigrant populations and some cities, no matter what their ethnic composition, are relatively unaffected?

Yeah, I'm sure they're not being vetted, just ushered through the door with mimosas and cupcakes.

The ignorance on display ITT is stunning.

Yes your ignorance is brutal. No they weren't vetted much at all. Actually this government ignored CSIS and RCMP as well as other advice when culling refugees from Syria. They ignored that ISIS got their hands on a government passport machine, they ignored that ISIS openly stated they would embed themselves in the refugee population, and they harassed everyone who wanted more caution screaming racism and xenophobia.

So maybe you can educate yourself before you speak on these matters.

Yeah this is true in middle east and africa for sure. Even worst things you all did in latin america or vietnam never turned out lile libya. The islam and infighting is there main reason. In africa well differences races. Also intelligence differences. Libya is just wow
How, do suppose, did these dictators get into power in the first place?
Iran is a great place to start with. Educate yourself and do everyone around you a favour.

Last edited:
Yes your ignorance is brutal. No they weren't vetted much at all. Actually this government ignored CSIS and RCMP as well as other advice when culling refugees from Syria. They ignored that ISIS got their hands on a government passport machine, they ignored that ISIS openly stated they would embed themselves in the refugee population, and they harassed everyone who wanted more caution screaming racism and xenophobia.

Sure, I don’t know how I missed such a big story. Provide your source and I will happily take a look at it.

Oh, you forgot about the FREE MONEY for not doing a fucking thing VS a shithole in the desert run by mullahs and other oppressive assholes.
When a family’s house burns down and a local charity is set up for people to donate money to help them out, do you complain about them getting free money?

You’ll have to

How, do suppose, did these dictators get into power in the first place?
Iran is a great place to start with. Educate yourself and do everyone around you a favour.
LOL I see we’re on a wavelength here. I hope you have a very good source. Learning is fun.

Exactly. Won't allow it. Any reason for the name calling?
No one wants it so there’s nothing to what you said. It was an empty shit post. That, and because I thought of that elegant sobriquet in the moment and I just had to include it. Maybe when you stop going on about how awesome you think you are, I’ll be less abrasive.

Looks like we're gonna need a northern wall too...
Oh, would you? Don’t tease. Please get on it ASAP. Just make sure it stays on your side of the Great Lakes and I might even come and help build it. Bye, Peace Bridge.

Still reading? No, get going on that bad boy.

Oh, would you? Don’t tease. Please get on it ASAP. Just make sure it stays on your side of the Great Lakes and I might even come and help build it. Bye, Peace Bridge.

Still reading? No, get going on that bad boy.
If it needs to be done we'll do it on our schedule, not yours. Expect the bill in the mail though...

Back