Canada on track to lead world in resettling refugees by 2020

Maybe when you stop going on about how awesome you think you are, I’ll be less abrasive.
Sorry not possible. You should see my abs. Also my quads are really starting to look thick and defined. Implementing more sprints has definitely paid off. I feel amazing. Look good feel good, you should try it, maybe you'll be less nasty and low T.

If it needs to be done we'll do it on our schedule, not yours. Expect the bill in the mail though...
Oh, so you mean “pay” for it, like the builders are contractors hired by Donald Trump.

Sorry not possible. You should see my abs. Also my quads are really starting to look thick and defined. Implementing more sprints has definitely paid off. I feel amazing. Look good feel good, you should try it, maybe you'll be less nasty and low T.
Soy boy @Rebound59 BTFO!

I feel great, I’m just not so insecure I need to brag about it. It’s just kinda gross, like a dirty lockerroom.

Oh, so you mean “pay” for it, like the builders are contractors hired by Donald Trump.
Trump did thousands and thousands of deals making many people rich. Only four times did one of his corporations use their legal right to declare bankruptcy.

Trump did thousands and thousands of deals making many people rich. Only four times did one of his corporations use their legal right to declare bankruptcy.
Who said anything about bankruptcy? You don’t go bankrupt so quickly when you just refuse to pay. Sigh.

Mine's not. Why do you feel the need to prove yourself?
It’s called being part of a community. You should try it. I think it would help. A lot.

Are you this simple minded all the time? Serious question. If you’re high it might be time to cut back.

Bullshit.

There’s a labour shortage in Canada — and British Columbia seems to be the province most in need of skilled workers, according to a recent report.
-- https://globalnews.ca/news/3911539/job-vacancy-canada-workers-needed/

The report said the industries experiencing the biggest labour shortages are:

1. Retail (50,000 jobs)
  2. Hospitality (45,900 jobs)
  3. Construction (38,000 jobs)

Oh no! A company might fail! That means people will have to join another company and the owner will have to work for someone! Doomsday scenario folks!

Oh. Well, you can’t fix stupid. Sorry.
Well no one who knows me would call me stupid but you can think what you want.
Do you always resort to such petty snipes whenever the intellectual conversation gets too deep for you?

Oh no! A company might fail! That means people will have to join another company and the owner will have to work for someone! Doomsday scenario folks!
So, now you’re giving the finger to small businesses because you don’t like “certain kinds of people”? Get stuffed.

Well no one who knows me would call me stupid but you can think what you want.
Do you always resort to such petty snipes whenever the intellectual conversation gets too deep for you?
LOL why are you still pursuing this total failure? Go back and re-read the silliness. I can’t make you look any worse than you have yourself.

Mind you, thinking Palis is awesome because of his looks makes the two of you a couple who are made for each other. Best of luck.

So, now you’re giving the finger to small businesses because you don’t like “certain kinds of people”? Get stuffed.
LOL you would create social tension, import Islam, create ethnic enclaves, allow multiculturalism to take root, accelerate the destruction of the earth etc. all because some business owner would have to work for someone?

<36>

LOL you would create social tension, import Islam, create ethnic enclaves, allow multiculturalism to take root, accelerate the destruction of the earth etc. all because some business owner would have to work for someone?

<36>
I already showed you’re wrong in every way. Laughing? Delighting in your ignorance. We’re already quite multicultural and it seems to be working well, regardless of your insistence on sounding like you piss yourself in fear daily.

You’re just plan wrong, unless you’re also in favour of a $15 min. wage.

And you don’t know what you’re talking about, anyway. I know a little something about the process for hiring temporary foreign workers. It’s designed so that there is no advantage to bringing them in. You’re required to pay no less than the median wage, you have to pay for their transportation both ways, you have to invest man hours to find them accommodations, have insurance, and you are subject to being audited at any time to ensure compliance. And even then they reject valid applications for bullshit reasons. Obviously, for immigrants, most of these concerns are handled by an adequate hourly wage and an orientation program.

Edit: And yet, despite the burden and costs, forgot the per-application fee, business are bringing in lots and lots of unskilled and skilled labour.

Why are you such a sucker for this bullshit?

Because I used to work in the restaurant industry and I knew a few of these foreign workers. They were not making the same wages as everyone else.

There were no raises. They were living in squalor and under constant threat of 'do this or you're fired ie. deported.'

I worked in management, I was in the meetings where this stuff was discussed.

How it's supposed to work and how it actually works are two different things.

Minimum wage in Canada should be WAY above $15/hour. But that alone won't fix the main problems. As long as absentee landlords are allowed to buy up housing in Canada, we will never have reasonable housing costs. Ever. And if you try to ban absentee landowners like they did in Vancouver, guess what it got shouted down as racist.

As long as absentee landlords are allowed to buy up housing in Canada, we will never have reasonable housing costs. Ever. And if you try to ban absentee landowners like they did in Vancouver, guess what it got shouted down as racist.
So, what the fuck does this have to do with immigrants and foreign workers? This is an issue everywhere. Between entire apartment blocks being AirBnB, the scam going on where rich people just pass around property selling it to each other at a higher price each time, and just plain allowing too much foreign property ownership, the system is totally fucked. But that has nothing to do with the poor people who are unable to afford to live there.

And I'd need some sources on that last claim.

Back