Canada To Bring in 1 Million Immigrants In Next Three Years - One Of Most Aggessive Increases Ever

Your post wasn't making sense, so I inferred that you were referring to the Westernization (through Modernization policies pushed by the U.S. and other powers) of the Middle East. I agree that the U.S. doesn't want to absorb immigrants on a large scale so it is possible that its making its allies (in private) do so and they will receive monetary aid. But that is a consequence of your dependence on the U.S.
This thread isn’t about USA for one so maybe stay on topic

Very generous and tolerant but there is still sort of a quota and that is racist and literally Hitleresque. Sweden is still in the lead with no quotas or ceiling. ;)

canada doesn't have social security

Lol....of course we do. Welfare, unemployment insurance, old age pension etc etc are all under the social security net.
I didn't mean it in terms of the USA.

If you wanna nit pick on stuff......the first letter in any country's name is always capital.
So "Canada", not canada.

How do I get in on this. I’d like to move to Canada.

how else is the Cabinet/PMs going to become even more diverse in the future?

once you get on the Trudeau plain of thinking, it becomes more clear hahaha
Generic joke about two walls . Laughtrack

Shit, I just realized I have been confusing you two for the same person for the entire time I've been here.

Which one of you is the high school valedictorian, and which one is the one that bangs slutty hoodrats off tinder?

Shit, I just realized I have been confusing you two for the same person for the entire time I've been here.

Which one of you is the high school valedictorian, and which one is the one that bangs slutty hoodrats off tinder?[/QUOTE

Straight to insults. Do you even live in Canada? I highly fucking doubt it. If not stfu about what you think Canada should do

State and Local Taxes. You can deduct them from your federal tax bill. Well, unless this GOP tax plan makes it into law. I was wondering if you can deduct some of your local, and provincial taxes from your federal tax bill.

Sadly in Canuckistan we cannot deduct provincial taxes from our federal total. Don't you guys get to deduct the interest on your mortgages as well? We don't get that either.

It differs province to province but here in AB the provincial tax burden is beans compared to the federal portion of our tax bill.

Were you meaning to (ineptly) quote me?

I wasn't expressing a position on this thread at all. I was just quoting those two members because I realized I had thought they were the same person, and I asked them who was who.

In what world is being a valedictorian or banging randos an insult, anyways?

Were you meaning to (ineptly) quote me?

I wasn't expressing a position on this thread at all. I was just quoting those two members because I realized I had thought they were the same person, and I asked them who was who.

In what world is being a valedictorian or banging randos an insult, anyways?
My quote got fucked up,if you don’t have an opinion on this thread wtf you insulting people who do,do you live in Canada ? Prob not

State and Local Taxes. You can deduct them from your federal tax bill. Well, unless this GOP tax plan makes it into law. I was wondering if you can deduct some of your local, and provincial taxes from your federal tax bill.

You can't deduct property taxes or provincial taxes from federal taxes, so you just add 'em all up. I think the average Canadian pays 43% of their income as tax IIRC. There are a lot of provinces where the combined prov+federal tax goes over 50% on marginal brackets in the low to mid six-figure range.

We also have to pay Canada Pension Plan contributions (social security), Employment Insurance and Workman's Compensation Board feeson earnings up to the 60,000 area. I'm not sure if the US has the same thing.

Add to that various sin taxes (liquor, cigarettes, gas) as well as a 5% federal goods & services tax PLUS provincial sales tax on top of that ( additional 7-10 percent depending on province, except Alberta which doesnt have PST).

Aside from taxes, you have to deal with the fact that most products cost 15-30% more than they do in the US even after adjusting for currency exchange, and this is before sales tax.

lots of freaking snotty africans and brazillians here. At least send eastern europes christians, or ukranians like lena onichikova. Miami can have the haitians.

No thanks.

Send them to Canada.

We have enough crime and people hanging on government's neck in Miami as it is.

Which one of you is the high school valedictorian, and which one is the one that bangs slutty hoodrats off tinder?
Technically both semi describe me, dont know about this other cat

As it was technically Saludictorian for both HS and Undergrad, and ive used POF and others but not Tinder

Technically both semi describe me, dont know about this other cat

As it was technically Saludictorian for both HS and Undergrad, and ive used POF and others but not Tinder

Okay, maybe I haven't been confusing you two, then.

We also have to pay Canada Pension Plan contributions (social security)

CPP is one of the best managed, highest performing pension funds in the world. The thing is valued over 300 billion dollars, and a 10 year average rate of return of like 7%.

Yet everyone I know who is of age to collect says they get shit. On top of that it is taxable income. From what I'm told if you pay into it your whole adult life you will be lucky to get a few hundred bucks a month after tax.

CPP is one of the best managed, highest performing pension funds in the world. The thing is valued over 300 billion dollars, and a 10 year average rate of return of like 7%.

Yet everyone I know who is of age to collect says they get shit. On top of that it is taxable income. From what I'm told if you pay into it your whole adult life you will be lucky to get a few hundred bucks a month after tax.
They wanted to apply a second cpp contribution to bolster that one and it was shot down I think. This was because iirc they felt it won’t last the next two decades to due the baby boomers collecting and the elderly living longer these days.

Wut? Why am I getting dragged into this for a lame wall joke?

Back