Canadian girl who's throat was cut by Muslim, sues UBC

i live about 30 minutes away and on the same side of the border as UBC and i only knew about it because i know someone who goes to the school.

hmmm...i wonder why this never got much attention on even the local news but i know all about the recent gossip about trump or some random shit from across the country
I live 30min from there too, and no it wasn't really on any major news channels. I saw it once on CTV via MSN.com before but that's it.

I don't know anything about the school to say if they should be held criminally liable, but the guy who slashed her throat should be fed to a pack of wolves. There's no place for that kind of shit in society(obviously).

It's baffling that he was acquitted at trial, simply baffling.

Welcome to Canada.

Not guilty of attempted murder by reason of insanity means the guy is locked up in a mental institution instead of a prison. The sentence is life institutionalization with a mandatory minimum of until no longer dangerously insane.
That's not true. He was released and sent home to Saudi Arabia

That's not true. He was released and sent home to Saudi Arabia
... after being discharged from custody.

This indicates to me that a medical professional determined he could be gotten onto a plane and outta here without him slashing any more throats, outta here to Saudi Arabia, where he can enjoy not being a drain on my Canadian tax dollars.

Last edited:
You guys are quick to blame this poor chap, but you never considered if his story is true. Can you prove that girl isn't a Djinn, and by trying to kill her he was serving Muhammed (PUBG)?

You guys are quick to blame this poor chap, but you never considered if his story is true. Can you prove that girl isn't a Djinn, and by trying to kill her he was serving Muhammed (PUBG)?

This is why Sharia courts are needed in Canada.

Under what authority does kafir make a judgement?

Just repeat over and over again:
Diversity is our strength.
Carry on and everything will be ok.

Not guilty of attempted murder by reason of insanity means the guy is locked up in a mental institution instead of a prison. The sentence is life institutionalization with a mandatory minimum of until no longer dangerously insane.
At one point this was absolutely true. Since so many of the country’s mental health institutions have been closing, however, it is no longer accurate. What typically happens now is that the defendant is put on probation, and released to the care of a family member, with a condition of probation being mandatory mental health treatment. As an example, when I was doing some mental health work post college, I had a client who was released to his grandma’s care and had mandatory mental health treatment after molesting a minor. I did my best, but he reoffended pretty quickly, molested another minor, and was sent to prison for violating parole. Here’s another example of the same type of sentencing:
https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxn...s-probation-for-trying-to-kill-child.amp.html

Edit: My mistake I just realized you were probably referring to Canada, who’s situation is probably different. Never mind.

Last edited:

It is only 4 years after you decapitate someone on a Greyhound bus. That guy is free now. I am pretty sure his victim is still headless but at least the attacker is free.

Also, the girl from the OP should be suing the Canadian government for allowing the attacker into the country.
Whoever signed his visa should be held responsible- that would stop a lot of garbage from entering the country.

So once he says he isn't getting messages form the koran they let him out?

Lorena Bobbitt got a sentence like that and it lasted 45 days.

It is only 4 years after you decapitate someone on a Greyhound bus. That guy is free now. I am pretty sure his victim is still headless but at least the attacker is free.

Also, the girl from the OP should be suing the Canadian government for allowing the attacker into the country.
Whoever signed his visa should be held responsible- that would stop a lot of garbage from entering the country.
If the beheader never beheads again then it was a good decision. If he does then it wasn't.

So once he says he isn't getting messages form the koran they let him out?

Lorena Bobbitt got a sentence like that and it lasted 45 days.
You have it exactly right. If a medical professional determines that religious delusion causes him to cut throat then he can be released from an institution once it is determined by a medical professional that the causal agent (the delusion of a religious command for violence) is gone. This system does not guarantee error-free performance by medical professionals, but it is for you to show cases of this system failing more than the alternative (sending crazy people to prison to serve a sentence based on sane culpability).

Back