Crime Canadian Government to Apologize and Pay 10.5 Million to Canadian Jihadist Who Killed a US Soldier

Orgasmo

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Trudeau twat needs to be kicked out of the PM office for this shit. This is a fucking embarrassment. We're apologizing to Al-Qaeda operatives and paying them millions out of taxpayer money now?

Ottawa is going to apologize and give millions to former Guantanamo Bay prisoner Omar Khadr, according to multiple reports.

Khadr — who pleaded guilty to killing a U.S. soldier when he was 15, under interrogation that was later deemed "oppressive" — will receive $10.5 million, according to unnamed sources who spoke to The Associated Press, The Toronto Star and The Globe and Mail. The government and Khadr's lawyers negotiated the deal last month, according to AP.

Speaking to reporters in Ireland, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said only that a judicial process was underway, and that the process should be ending soon.

The Canadian-born Khadr was 15 when he was captured by U.S. troops following a firefight at a suspected al-Qaeda compound in Afghanistan that resulted in the death of an American special forces medic, Sgt. Christopher Speer. Khadr, who was suspected of throwing the grenade that killed Speer, was taken to Guantanamo and ultimately charged with war crimes by a military commission.
frame_ext.jpg

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/khadr-settlement-1.4189146

11M by Canadian taxpayers because the US government/military put him into Guantanamo Bay?
Not sure if I understand this. Then again, it's Canada.
Between Trudeau saying if you kill your enemies they win and Germany offering asylum to Taliban fighters who now flee from ISIS, I wouldn't be surprised if they just handed out free money to every single terrorist they ever caught to support his 'resocialization'.

I'm sure that money is going to be put to good use.

I listened to a Trudeau speech earlier today, I sweat this guy purposely talks with some kind of speech impediment to win sympathy from women and girly men ... it's a joke.

Jesus fucking christ, could he possibly be a bigger cuck? No way he pisses standing.

So Canadians are indirectly subsidizing the killing of U.S. soldiers now. Good to see you guys got your priorities straight up there.

The thing that still puzzled me is that this guy has not ufficialy converted to Islam, a choice that deserve respect: if he was really a believer then is right to resign , then formally converted and choice a new name.
He is not that stupid anyway, is infact very cleaver
he firmed a disastrous ( for us italians) free trade agreement and fucked my country straight in the butt.
An easy victory considering the amazing level of our goverment, Trudeau is almost a powerful leader in comparision

http://www.virtuquotidiane.it/crona...laccordo-di-libero-scambio-con-il-canada.html

Wait - are you saying the Cbc, Canada's state funded central news agency, is fake news?

arent all unnamed sources fake? i thought that was the current narrative.

I think this is fake news. No leader is capable of that ...

arent all unnamed sources fake? i thought that was the current narrative.

Indeed. Confirmed - CBC is fake news. Time to start looking closely at that BBC thing...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back