Cancer Survivor Asked to Cover His Face While Dining at Forks Pit Stop

Seems like he'd want to cover up a missing eye and missing nose on his own.

I feel bad for the guy, but come on. I saw a person with oozing burn scars all over their face at a restaurant once and I straight up lost my appetite and didn't eat there.

hqdefault.jpg

Only at IHOP, bro

I feel sorry for the guy, but he could have done plastic surgery to look normal. The issue is children. Small kids get terrified when looking at someone like that. They don't really understand what they are looking at. The parents get upset. Yeah, the guy looks pretty 'creepy' and had I been in his shoes I would have gotten surgery. I think he enjoys some of the attention he gets.

I can understand him feeling offended, but let's be real. He looks like a horror movie monster.

That's instant nightmares for any kids and a lot of "man fuck this, I'm not even hungry anymore" people walking out

You got customers to protect... I went to a restaurant one time and there was a mentally disabled guy in there. He kept choking and puking everywhere. His parents didn't even seem to give a half a shit I assume it's just normal activity for him. To this day I can't eat there

He should wear an eye patch or something

His face is pretty disgusting looking

They should have just embraced it and served dip out of his eye socket.

m96jjd.jpg

I can understand him feeling offended, but let's be real. He looks like a horror movie monster.

That's instant nightmares for any kids and a lot of "man fuck this, I'm not even hungry anymore" people walking out

[<diva2] Do you even two-face bro ??

1692961-332px_two_face.jpg

<{RoseRun}>.

I feel bad for the guy, but come on. I saw a person with oozing burn scars all over their face at a restaurant once and I straight up lost my appetite and didn't eat there.

Yeah. Eye patch, prosthetics, etc. There are options. It would probably make him more comfortable and others around him.

I feel sorry for the guy, but he could have done plastic surgery to look normal. The issue is children. Small kids get terrified when looking at someone like that. They don't really understand what they are looking at. The parents get upset. Yeah, the guy looks pretty 'creepy' and had I been in his shoes I would have gotten surgery. I think he enjoys some of the attention he gets.

With all that free plastic surgery money Americans are given by the federal government?

For anyone who has beef instead of compassion for the half faced man, it's stated in the article he's tried wearing eye patches or nose coverings but cannot because it is too painful.

And he can't afford plastic surgery, literally in the article.

I assume you support federal health coverage for all Americans then, right?

For parents this should be a teaching opportunity. Lesson: Compassion, empathy, appreciation
For the people who asked him to change to make themselves feel better: Shame.
For the man; yeah, its probably a good idea to use some prosthetics. I really think it would help him.
On the bright side; I've been thinking of funding a one man show based on Frank Langella's Skeletor...

Back