Cancer Survivor Asked to Cover His Face While Dining at Forks Pit Stop

His nose looks like a worn down pussy hole

Like 60% of you guys that posted in this thread are douchebags. If your tummy would feel funny seeing this guy you need a cup of concrete. If you are so concerned about 'the children' like you are Ned Flander's wife, keep yours homeschooled and not allowed out to see the world's horrors.

The guy was trying to eat at a fucking gas station. He wasn't doing show and tell at the elementary school cafeteria.

You fucking softcocks
Now you're being as sensitive as them. There's no need to assign character to their reaction. Delicate isn't evil.

Now you're being as sensitive as them. There's no need to assign character to their reaction. Delicate isn't evil.
We aren't seeing the initial involuntary disgust reaction but what everyone's takeaway was once they had time to recollect themselves and write a reply, so having a squeamish reflex doesn't explain 'HIDE HIM FROM ME AND THE CHILDREN' response. Douchebag doesn't mean evil though.

As an aside I'd argue being too delicate to deal can and has lead people to take morally abhorent actions.

I feel sorry for the guy, but he could have done plastic surgery to look normal. The issue is children. Small kids get terrified when looking at someone like that. They don't really understand what they are looking at. The parents get upset. Yeah, the guy looks pretty 'creepy' and had I been in his shoes I would have gotten surgery. I think he enjoys some of the attention he gets.
I'm thinking maybe he can't afford it.. maybe requires multiple procedures. insurance probably paid just to save his life, not make it better.
Gotta be 100k+$
He might be like, fuck it, save the cash for the family.

At first I was like that's crap, but after seeing his face, i gotta think he knows he should probably cover that up before he goes in public. That doesn't look like just losing his nose and eye, that looks like open wounds, be that the case or not.

Dont look at the guy

Pretty simple

Mind your own business

I feel sorry for the guy, but he could have done plastic surgery to look normal. The issue is children. Small kids get terrified when looking at someone like that. They don't really understand what they are looking at. The parents get upset. Yeah, the guy looks pretty 'creepy' and had I been in his shoes I would have gotten surgery. I think he enjoys some of the attention he gets.

This guy lives in America, in West Virginia no less, how will he pay for surgery?

i legit saw a guy that looked like sloth from the goonies once as a kid

i was scarred for a good 2 hours

Jesus fucking christ - the responses in here are retarded.

We aren't seeing the initial involuntary disgust reaction but what everyone's takeaway was once they had time to recollect themselves and write a reply, so having a squeamish reflex doesn't explain 'HIDE HIM FROM ME AND THE CHILDREN' response. Douchebag doesn't mean evil though.

As an aside I'd argue being too delicate to deal can and has lead people to take morally abhorrent actions.
M'eh.

I say again, on a planet of billions people some people will be different. I can do extreme activities that would make most people faint but I cannot a needle put into anyone skin or any skin being cut or pierced. I have to cover my eyes at every movie when that happens. Ya I am a puss in that regard. And while I would not blame the guy for his face, I would certainly not be able to eat there. Sorry. And if 20% of the population or whatever number is the same then that could really impact a restaurants business. If i knew he went there regularly I would stop going to that restaurant. I would find somewhere else. Sorry. Its not that I would want to be mean, I am just a puss in that regard and would not be able to eat. I likely would not be able to eat for hours after looking at him.

And i have a friend who can eat almost anything in any circumstances. This would not bother him one iota. But he struggles to ride an elevator to high floors because he is so afraid of heights. that is his area of being a puss. We, typically all have an area or many.

M'eh.

I say again, on a planet of billions people some people will be different. I can do extreme activities that would make most people faint but I cannot a needle put into anyone skin or any skin being cut or pierced. I have to cover my eyes at every movie when that happens. Ya I am a puss in that regard. And while I would not blame the guy for his face, I would certainly not be able to eat there. Sorry. And if 20% of the population or whatever number is the same then that could really impact a restaurants business. If i knew he went there regularly I would stop going to that restaurant. I would find somewhere else. Sorry. Its not that I would want to be mean, I am just a puss in that regard and would not be able to eat. I likely would not be able to eat for hours after looking at him.

And i have a friend who can eat almost anything in any circumstances. This would not bother him one iota. But he struggles to ride an elevator to high floors because he is so afraid of heights. that is his area of being a puss. We, typically all have an area or many.
I probably have an area that is similar to your needle thing. I dunno what it is. Dolls and tiny things freak me out.

But let's take deformities- a lot of people would be disgusted seeing someone with a giant thumb or a thalidomide flipper for an arm. There's no eye patch that will cover that up. What if everyone follows your logic and doesn't want to lose business and tell them to get lost?

Sometimes compassion means inconveniencing yourself. Perhaps that is a two way street in that the mutant should be considerate of the people that have to see him but he's the one who's life is fucked up enough as it is.

But I dunno. Maybe this guy posts up all day out front showing the inside of his sinuses to every potential customer.

I probably have an area that is similar to your needle thing. I dunno what it is. Dolls and tiny things freak me out.

But let's take deformities- a lot of people would be disgusted seeing someone with a giant thumb or a thalidomide flipper for an arm. There's no eye patch that will cover that up. What if everyone follows your logic and doesn't want to lose business and tell them to get lost?

Sometimes compassion means inconveniencing yourself. Perhaps that is a two way street in that the mutant should be considerate of the people that have to see him but he's the one who's life is fucked up enough as it is.

But I dunno. Maybe this guy posts up all day out front showing the inside of his sinuses to every potential customer.
of course there is give and take. and of course the business owner has to try and be as sensitive as possible. But also the consumer should, within limits do what they can as well. hopefully middle ground can be found.

but dude... "dolls", really. You pussy!

<{outtahere}>

of course there is give and take. and of course the business owner has to try and be as sensitive as possible. But also the consumer should, within limits do what they can as well. hopefully middle ground can be found.

but dude... "dolls", really. You pussy!

<{outtahere}>
Still haven't finished a Chucky movie.

Refer to post #22.
Refer to deez nutz!!!!

I agree that he could wear a mask or sunglasses, but at the same time he has no obligation to cover his wounds up just because someone may feel uneasy. I think we as humans should be more understanding and compassionate, not such pussies.

Back