Candace Covington calls out T-Wood

Maori

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What say you sherbros, is she fair game???

Why is Colby's brother wearing a wig?

She's absolutely fair game. It's like when Jimmie Rivera's wife starts talking shit to Sterling and Ali.
Don't be surprised when someone calls you a c*nt.
Nothing I hate more than a jabbering lady getting involved in 2 men arguing. She just wants to get her instagram followers up.

Did i miss something? I didn't hear her mention woodley..

I don't know if he wants ANY part of Tiger.

Saw him last week at the open...dude is lean mean and in shape.

Don't know if his game will come back, but respect for his cardiovascular effort. Dude is obviously doing some serious treadmill work and eating right.

You really meant Candace, i thought you were insulting Colby. Leaving disappointed.

Or are we talking about a different t-wood? LOL.

Thought it sounded weird calling out a golfer.

Nevermind...

She's absolutely fair game. It's like when Jimmie Rivera's wife starts talking shit to Sterling and Ali.
Don't be surprised when someone calls you a c*nt.
Nothing I hate more than a jabbering lady getting involved in 2 men arguing. She just wants to get her instagram followers up.
I think it was garbrandts girl as well talking shit about cruz or vice versa, you open your trap expect it back i say.

Or are we talking about a different t-wood? LOL.

Thought it sounded weird calling out a golfer.

Nevermind...
The nickname T-wood drives me crazy anyway....it's like when people on here were trying to make "cogar" a thing

Keep it simple yet readily identifiable....black fedor, the Chris, rocksalt,

She's been talking so much shit about Woodley on his Instagram comment sections lol, I see her all the time saying something about ducking or being a fake champ.

1:05

"We're coming after Woodley"

Big deal, TS.
Guess i missed it. This is a thinly veiled "who wants to smash colby's sister" thread for sure though.

I guess that filthy animal isn't fair game on Sherdog.

What say you sherbros, is she fair game???

two_tickets_to_pound_town_tshirt.jpg

First Colby's mom and Jonesy.

Now Colby's sister and Woodley.

I'm seeing a pattern.

Back