Candace Owens Got Paid After Suing Over Racist Attacks

Edgy Brah

Look into it
Banned
Reaction score
4BED301B00000578-0-image-a-2_1525638781171.jpg

Candace Owens, Kanye West’s new bestie, claims that racism is no longer an issue. Was that before or after her family won a lawsuit for $37,500 from the Stamford, Conn., Board of Education as a result of racism? Perhaps the board should ask for a refund.

In 2016, Owens wrote an open letter to the Stamford Advocate sharing how racial slurs and death threats from classmates drove her to an eating disorder and therapy. In this open letter she said, “Those words destroyed me. I held my head high at school, but I went home and I cried every single night.” In another interview she told the Connecticut Post it took her seven years to move past the incident: “[When something like that happens,] you become hostile. You become bitter.”

https://www.theroot.com/candace-owens-who-thinks-racism-is-all-in-the-past-go-1825536071

Seems like a somewhat opportunistic type. I wonder if she'll sue anyone over the protests which disrupted her breakfast.

This is how the right scares the right.

Meh, at least she's open with her actions and intentions.

At least now we know for sure that she's a genuine right winger considering they're a bunch of hypocrites.

This should be an interesting thread.

Technically, it was her parents not Candace Owens that sued.
And it appears that City paid up because the mayors son was one of the people leaving her racist voicemails.

Sometimes you just pay to have them shut up.

She's an exceptional piece of shit. But she's no more or less hypocritical, shameless, and pathetic than any other right-wing person imo.

I just dont take her serious. I have no doubt in my mind she made a decision long time ago to make a career within the right wing politics playing the identity game and tell suckers what they want to hear. She reminds me of Dick Morris who was also a leftie and realized the money is on the right and just switched politics. I think we will see a lot of people like her on the right very soon....if you wanna make money this is the move to make

Love how she's rustled a few people in this thread already.

Love how she's rustled a few people in this thread already.

Person #1: I care about making our country more accommodating to all people, so everyone can live a good life with ample opportunity, holding discourse to certain levels of honesty and consistency, and crafting sustainable policy decisions that allow our country to thrive without dooming future generations, ruining the planet, and hurting innocent people

Person #2 I care about triggering libs and rustling leftists lol lmao cuck

I just dont take her serious. I have no doubt in my mind she made a decision long time ago to make a career within the right wing politics playing the identity game and tell suckers what they want to hear. She reminds me of Dick Morris who was also a leftie and realized the money is on the right and just switched politics. I think we will see a lot of people like her on the right very soon....if you wanna make money this is the move to make

Have you seen Peter Strzok GoFundMe?

Owens discovered the good hustle of saying things right wingers wish they could say but can't cause they aren't black.

Person #1: I care about making our country more accommodating to all people, so everyone can live a good life with ample opportunity, holding discourse to certain levels of honesty and consistency, and crafting sustainable policy decisions that allow our country to thrive without dooming future generations, ruining the planet, and hurting innocent people

yeah its annoying when you are called triggered for calling someone out. But her story and that video about playing the black card is beyond silly. She speaks about her grandpa like he just got on with it and wouldnt have spoken up if he could speak up. She forget to mention in the time he was 17 it was not like he could speak about about his mistreatment. And when interviewed in the past she lied about the incident she had and said it wasnt racist, just some dumb kids being kids. But in the letter she wrote she called it racism and had no problem getting compensation for it. Its the hypocrisy that's annoying

@Trotsky

Hypocritical, shameless, and pathetic, kinda sounds like you

Did not read.

I wish the article would explain what the city was sued for..
because the city wasn't sued because kids left a nasty voicemail on her cell phone.

All I know is she will end with a white guy. She is a certain type of black person

Back