Social Candace Owens has been dropped from The Daily Wire.

Slavery was worldwide in those days. Africans that came to America were already slaves. They were bought or traded for. Don't act as if white people created slavery or something.

Fun fact: White people were slaves. That's where the term slave came from. Slavik people were enslaved by Muslims in Spain.

Keep ignoring the 1300 or so years of Islamic slave trade that enslaved hundreds of millions of Africans. And they were not treated well. Shame on you. Just shame on you.
This thread really exposes how stupid racist people are. Sorry bro but you are dumb. Like real fucking dumb :(

This thread really exposes how stupid racist people are. Sorry bro but you are dumb. Like real fucking dumb :(

Your post exposes how dysfunctional your little pea brain is. Your mind is blown by things that you didn't know existed. This scares you, that's why you're angry. You are incapable of processing new information. Basically, you are a functioning retard.

Your post exposes how dysfunctional your little pea brain is. Your mind is blown by things that you didn't know existed. This scares you, that's why you're angry. You are incapable of processing new information. Basically, you are a functioning retard.
“The rape of Nanking was a terrible crime against humanity. It set the Chinese back decades and caused an incalculable amount of suffering.”

You- “ugh whatever Ghengis Khan did it too in the 1200s. So this doesn’t matter, the Japanese didn’t do anything bad really and no lesson should be learned. Also, it was the Japanese themselves that decided to stop raping and murdering so you could at least give acknowledge how great that was.”

“The rape of Nanking was a terrible crime against humanity. It set the Chinese back decades and caused an incalculable amount of suffering.”

You- “ugh whatever Ghengis Khan did it too in the 1200s. So this doesn’t matter, the Japanese didn’t do anything bad really and no lesson should be learned. Also, it was the Japanese themselves that decided to stop raping and murdering so you could at least give acknowledge how great that was.”

embed

You spoke as if England's wealth wasnt the result of a whole lot of lying, stealing, and killing. Like they were just making what they had work, as opposed to working against constant usurping of resources.

Aha, yeah right because there is no lying, stealing or killing in Africa right? Or any of the Caribbean? Lol.

You're just clutching now mate. Any idiot can see I was responding to the argument that the size of the country has held them back. The fact that England conquered pretty much the whole world, shut down that argument. Didn't even need to be stated by an English person to make the statement true, so please stop sounding desperate by saying you think there was an underlying meaning to what I said. You're better than that. I think anyway.......

I think maybe it's you that's the moron if you needed that clarified for you ;)
Maybe you should learn to write properly and explain yourself instead of just writing half a sentence and assuming people will guess the rest? Don't forget, no one can assume you're not stupid just from looking at this screen. You set that impression all by yourself.......🤫

Maybe you should learn to write properly and explain yourself instead of just writing half a sentence and assuming people will guess the rest? Don't forget, no one can assume you're not stupid just from looking at this screen. You set that impression all by yourself.......🤫
I think the only actual take away here is that you’re not a person that’s worth anyone’s time on this forum

I think maybe it's you that's the moron if you needed that clarified for you ;)
Maybe you should learn to write properly and explain yourself instead of just writing half a sentence and assuming people will guess the rest? Don't forget, no one can assume you're not stupid just from looking at this screen. You set that impression all by yourself.......
I think the only actual take away here is that you’re not a person that’s worth anyone’s time on this forum

I sense tears. Take ownership chummer. You failed to fully explain what you meant. Even if you did only mean the Caribbean and not Africa, you were replying to my mention of both. Yet you felt the need to half assed reply to only half of what I said, without being specific about which half or why you felt the need to only respond to that half.

And you claim I'm the one not worth your time? That's fine with me. You remind me of an angry woman who refuses to admit she's completely wrong, even though it's obvious for all to see.

Now go change your tampon before someone lights the fuse on it.

Maybe you should learn to write properly and explain yourself instead of just writing half a sentence and assuming people will guess the rest? Don't forget, no one can assume you're not stupid just from looking at this screen. You set that impression all by yourself.......

I sense tears. Take ownership chummer. You failed to fully explain what you meant. Even if you did only mean the Caribbean and not Africa, you were replying to my mention of both. Yet you felt the need to half assed reply to only half of what I said, without being specific about which half or why you felt the need to only respond to that half.

And you claim I'm the one not worth your time? That's fine with me. You remind me of an angry woman who refuses to admit she's completely wrong, even though it's obvious for all to see.

Now go change your tampon before someone lights the fuse on it.
Well not too surprising to see that the openly racist dipshit is also a misogynist.

You don’t see tears. You’re just not very creative so you’re reposting generic insults you’ve seen before.

It's amusing to see the lengths people will go to distort history to try and defame Islam to deflect from the crimes of their own societies.

In the Ottoman Empire/MiddleEast:

All white slaves were granted freedom after 7 years and black slaves were granted freedom after 9 years (thinking was that black slaves could handle the Mediterranean better). No matter what. The children of a slave were not slaves. Slaves could not be killed or raped. Slaves could convert to Islam and be granted automatic freedom.

Even Sultans have been reported as being refused by a concubine. Islamic rulers were not absolute monarchs, but rather constitutional monarchs (the constitution being the Quran). A concubine was not a sex slave that the Western imagination thought of her as. It was an important bureaucratic position, meant to educate and train future wives of generals and bureaucrats. They chose who they married and could not be forced into a marriage. There are many instances in the judicial record of a slave complaining to the law about how his or her master treated them and being granted freedom.

If their owner freed them or if they were freed based on time limit or court order, then they were allocated support from the owner, including housing, jobs, food, money, and or help in finding someone to marry. But you're right, it did happen quite often. That's part of the reason why there was no "class" of slaves or former slaves. They often assimilated into the general population.

Officials encouraged slaves to follow their native religions and even if they converted, the former slave often worked for their former owner in some capacity (good luck going back home).

Buying a slave was often a method by which to enlarge your family/clan rather than to work them to death in the fields. Many former slaves either married into the family or settled on the lands and provided work and political support once they began their own families.

Unfortunately, much of the popular imagination on how these slaves were treated comes from Orientalist art and literature composed in 19th century Europe.

Sources:

Masters, Their Freed Slaves, and the Waqf in Egypt (Eighteenth-Twentieth Centuries) Ron Shaham Journal of the Economic and Social History of the Orient Vol. 43, No. 2 (2000), pp. 162-188

Black Slaves and Free Blacks in Ottoman Cyprus, 1590-1640 Ronald C. Jennings Journal of the Economic and Social History of the Orient Vol. 30, No. 3 (1987), pp. 286-302

European Slaves in the Ottoman Empire; Ehud R. Toledano; The Journal of African History Vol. 47, No. 1 (2006), pp. 140-142

Late Ottoman Concepts of Slavery (1830s-1880s) Ehud R. Toledano Poetics Today Vol. 14, No. 3, Cultural Processes in Muslim and Arab Societies: Modern Period I (Autumn, 1993), pp. 477-506

Controlled opposition. Set up for passing antisemitism laws to further erode freedom of speech. Incidentally, her husband is Jewish.

Well not too surprising to see that the openly racist dipshit is also a misogynist.

You don’t see tears. You’re just not very creative so you’re reposting generic insults you’ve seen before.
Misogynist? Because I made a joke about you being on your period? Lol.

And also lol at you calling me a racist. Id ask you to point to one thing I've said that is racist, if I believed you wouldn't just divert and dodge the question with more of your nonsense statements.

Only a woman would call another man a misogynist. Get your estrogen levels checked.

Only a woman would call another man a misogynist. Get your estrogen levels checked.
Or a tranny. Either way, your advice is sound 😂

Also notice how they/them failed to back up it's accusations about the racism. As was obvious.
Get angry, call someone names that end with "ist" or "phobe", then run away crying.
Standard.

The Moors certainly would find this version of History interesting.

"For 700 years (711-1492 A.D) during the Middle ages, the Black African Moors had dominated and ruled Spain, southern France and much of Scotland (southwest Europe), providing Europe with its finest civilization ever, recognizing earlier that Europe had again sunk to a level of almost complete barbarism."
Mate, what? Moors in Scotland? Moors in Scotland are a geographic designation. What moors dominated southern France? Charles Martel destroyed them in the 8th century.

Where the fuck is this quote from?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back