Canelo Álvarez vs Rocky Fielding confirmed for Dec.15th MSG

I hope so, but who the hell is Rocky Fielding? And why go after the “regular” belt, which, even in the devalued landscape of boxing titles, is worthless.
I agree

Is there any chance Canelo v Callum Smith might get made after this? seeing as Rocky has the "regular" version of Callum's title.

But for reals 100% at 168? Not a 164 fight that they're calling smw or something silly? I just find this announcement really surprising. Canelo of course became lineal middleweight champion fighting at a 155lbs limit.
wouldlnt be suprised to see him fight Callum after

And as far as I know 168 yeah but wouldlnt be suprised to see a silly catchweight

And as far as I know 168 yeah but wouldlnt be suprised to see a silly catchweight

Maybe Canelo can fight Paul Smith while he's at it too. Seeing how Canelo disposed of the Cotto Bros... Canelo taking out Liam, Callum and then Paul....man the Brits sure do welcome ass whoopings. Imagine the Smith Bros at the Christmas table, ''oy, remember that time Canelo whooped all our asses?!''

no thanks.

Canelo sparring Zurdo Ramirez in 2012, 6 years ago.

Again, boxing fans are naive if they're ruling out that Canelo might fight on ESPN to fight Zurdo Ramirez for the WBO. Mexican Superfight PPV. Probably 2 million PPV buys

I’ve never seen the guy. But Callum Smith KTFO him in the 1st round

Too good for domestic level, not good enough for world level, pretty much sums him up. The Calum smith fight is a the perfect example of that

I think Callum could be a nightmare for canelo. The difference in size would be ridiculous and they’d have to fight at the smw limit. I’d watch that fight though

I like it. The way I see it is I get to see Canelo fight next month instead of waiting till May.

The funny thing is I wonder if Boxingscene.com will continue to write propaganda and tabloid articles by “Boxing Clever” or “Miguel Rivera” since Alvarez said the hell with the IBO! The IBO who’s a big a contributor to that website!

If I’m not mistaken, the 160 IBO is currently vacant. Gennady can fight for that title or 168 title I believe. I think Eubank Jr. vs GGG - IBO belt at 160 or 168 is a good fight for UK viewership. ITV PPV as well

Was hoping for a
Middleweight

Why? David Lemieux has had many fights above Middleweight. Weighs 180lbs on fight night. Fielding’s 168 WBA is more ideal than Lemieux’s 160 WBA.

Canelo is Boss!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back