Canelo: "Any younger/Stronger Boxer would've finished Conor in 5 rounds or Less"

Conor is a tko artist, not a KO artist, and when you fight boxing, you need to be a KO artist as you get a standing eight.

I am really curious to see how Conor's power might increase if he tweaked his footwork more for boxing. From what he has shown in this fight it would be worth it to invest time into that change now with a true boxing coach. Though, Conor doesn't like the idea of bringing in outsiders so I don't know if that's plausible.

Who cares and Floyd is not exactly special Olympics. He dominated canelo too.
Years ago

Connie isn't dumb enough to call him out now. He called out a retired boxer, because he thought he had a chance, turns out he didn't

I am Boxing,

Any mma fighter can finish any boxer within a minute

CONOR IS THE ONE WHO MADE ALL THE CLAIMS. I don't know many boxers claim they will beat any MMA guys in MMA. CONOR said he would KO the GOAT inside one round, or bounce his head off the canvas, who says he can put his guard up and his (Conor's) punches are so strong that it won't matter.

WTF are you talking about?

Years ago

Connie isn't dumb enough to call him out now. He called out a retired boxer, because he thought he had a chance, turns out he didn't

I am Boxing,

You Conor haters are worse than Conor lovers.

Get over your emotions... Wow.

Outside of mayweather, Canelo is the biggest draw in boxing right now as far as PPV. If they could somehow agree on a weight, Canelo-Conor would be big business (both of them sell 1m on their own) but I would be afraid for mcgregor's health honestly
Mayweather gave him a mild traumatic brain injury. That's why he got the 2 months medical suspension.

Canelo might put him in a coma.

Any mma fighter can finish any boxer within a minute
Why do people say this? Of course a top-level MMA fighter would finish a boxer (that is, a boxer with no other training or experience) quickly. But "any mma fighter" includes a large number of very mediocre people and some pretty bad fighters who are good at nothing. A good boxer could just as easily hospitalize many of those "any mma fighter" types. And the assumption that in 2017 a good boxer has no other fight training is a poor assumption. Maybe in 1997, but not now.

i call bullshit. connor is very tough to hit until he gases then hes a punching bag. floyd wasnt holding back in my opinion. he just couldnt land anything on a fresh connor. but it was a foregone conclusion. conner cant last throwing that hard.

i call bullshit. connor is very tough to hit until he gases then hes a punching bag. floyd wasnt holding back in my opinion. he just couldnt land anything on a fresh connor. but it was a foregone conclusion. conner cant last throwing that hard.

OMG please newb. If you think Conor is tough to hit, I don't know what to tell you. He is a white, British boxer: Wayne McCullough, Barry McGuigan, Bob Fitsimmons, Ricky Hatton... these guys aren't exactly hard to find in the boxing ring.

Mayweather gave him a mild traumatic brain injury. That's why he got the 2 months medical suspension.

Canelo might put him in a coma.
Canelo, thurman, spence, etc., hell even broner would fuck up conor pretty badly in there. Pillowfists mcgillicutty aint coming back, unless its against paulie in the battle of the hardest punchers in modern boxing history

LOL @ people thinking McGregor can win a boxing bout against Alvarez. He walks him down and obliterates him. Conor folds at the first big thing Canelo lands in that shit cardio mid section of his.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back