CANELO/GGG 2 REPLAY HBO 10:05 ET SAT 9/22

PHATV

Boss Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Two hours until the replay on HBO. Tried to bump the "official RBR thread", but it's locked.

thanks buddy. Scored it already but it was the day or two after and all I could find was a shit stream level quality one on yt. Gonna check it out again after the mma fights tonight or tomorrow before football. Still surprised Canelo was able to keep his back off the ropes for basically the whole fight. Aso that GGG tried to box and move as much as he did as well.

I'm DVR'ing it. I had the HD PPV stream and thought GGG was up a couple rounds 115-113, but said during the RBR that I had like 5 rounds or something as very close, so a draw or 115-113 Canelo made sense as well. I was also pulling for GGG, so make of that what you will. I saw it very close first watch. If I don't see it tonight, I'll watch it tomorrow.

ready to relive the SALT LOL

images

let me enjoy this guys, more than likely Charlo or Jacobs ruins my day lol

Watched it again and sober this time. I had it a draw. I thought G won the first, fourth, and the last four. That said the 1st round could have gone either way.

I'd like a rematch but I'm not getting my hopes up. I prefer GGG but he's on his way out. If he ended up hurting and stopping Canelo that would be legendary though.

Watched it a second time just now. GOATnelo dominated more then i originally thought.

Back