Canelo reserves Dec 15. Possibly in NYC

Lemieux please. No better time to make the fight than right after a 1st round KO!

Canelo embarrasses Lemi.

Get BJS scared ass in the ring.

Canelo embarrasses Lemi.

Get BJS scared ass in the ring.
Saunders ought to be fed to Golovkin. I like Alvarez-Lemieux, though. Would love to see Lemieux score a flash KO and throw the whole division into chaos after that bullshit decision on Saturday.

Saunders ought to be fed to Golovkin. I like Alvarez-Lemieux, though. Would love to see Lemieux score a flash KO and throw the whole division into chaos after that bullshit decision on Saturday.
Such bullshit that Golovkin’s handler doesnt disgaree with it. The outrage!

They wouldn't have it that soon nor would they fight Golovkin in NY. It's Las Vegas, Texas or no go.

Lemieux seems likely. High profile win recently and little risk for Canelo.

Itll be Lemi.

BJS would be fun. We'd see Canelo go from "hated cheater" to world hero and foty inside the same year.

I'm pretty sure that GGG is gonna take the rest of the year off, from what Ive heard.

Lemieux seems likely. High profile win recently and little risk for Canelo.

I wouldn't blame him for taking an easy fight, so soon after the GGG fight. I am actually pretty shocked they want him to fight so soon, so I am skeptical.

yea, Canelo vs. Lemieux would be a fun fight.

Canelo wins in the distance, but Canelo deserves an easier fight, especially his two last wars.

Yeah, no Lara please.

Lemieux has what it takes to be fed to him in december. Dunno how long Canelo's eye will take to heal clean, though.

If it's Lemi then Canelo via hook to the body. SO BUTTERY.

Next MW fight I want to see is Canelo vs. Saunders.

Canelo would TKO him now.

He'd win but I don't think it would be as fun of a fight.

A Lemi fight isn't uninteresting either I guess. Lemieux's face and ribs are going to really hurt Canelo's hands.

Back