Canelo reserves Dec 15. Possibly in NYC

I'd say Lemieux punches harder than GGG, but GGG has more skills to land a big shot and in 24 rounds he couldn't land it. I have no idea what O sullivan was doing jabs lemieux and keeps it there for a full second.... lemieux just went for something he learned as a teen. Lemieux is a talented puncher he is more than just a strong guy he actually gets when and how to punch. problem is he's not a skilled boxer, he is a skilled puncher with below average boxing skills. Also I think Canelo might have a rock solid chin. gotta favour canelo but I'd be happy for DL to make good money this might be his last time.

Find it rather surreal seeing kid Lemieux back in the day in the old Title Boxing instructional vids and now we're talking about him possibly fighting the P4P #1 guy in the sport. Could you imagine the chaos if he just dreamer bulked on poutine and tren, came in at 185 and sent Canelo to the shadow realm with a left hook from the far outfield?

Would be the darkest, greasiest, juiciest timeline.

At any rate, my prediction is the redhead by whatever he wants.

he aint fighting on the 15th. That was a physical fight, he was cut and that knee needs some rest.

he aint fighting on the 15th. That was a physical fight, he was cut and that knee needs some rest.

Good point, I forgot about that cut. I doubt he’ll be sparring in a month.

so pretty good or pretty meh. I'll watch either way.

canelo would finish lara at this point. i never understood why people complained about the first fight, i thought it was great.

i don't get why he'd fight lemieux, though. it's a squash match, there's no need for it. and besides the fact that it will probably be david's career paycheck, i really don't want to see it at all. he's going to get fucked up in this fight, they better pay him retirement money.

This is a more important question to Canelo than who and where he 's fighting next. Which TV Network/Streaming service gets Canelo next?

Probably Showtime. Goldenboy does their own PPV streaming now (probably whitelabeled from some other company) and I figure Oscar to be conservative with his decision.

canelo would finish lara at this point. i never understood why people complained about the first fight, i thought it was great.

i don't get why he'd fight lemieux, though. it's a squash match, there's no need for it. and besides the fact that it will probably be david's career paycheck, i really don't want to see it at all. he's going to get fucked up in this fight, they better pay him retirement money.

It'll be Lemieux. After 2 rough fights with the top middleweight, they'll give him someone to go look like a killer against. I'm alright with that - both guys earned themselves a gimme fight imo (though personally I'd rather see either one face BJS).

Probably Showtime. Goldenboy does their own PPV streaming now (probably whitelabeled from some other company) and I figure Oscar to be conservative with his decision.

They'll definitely be in the hunt I just think DAZN and ESPN have deeper pockets. We'll see...maybe Canelo goes fight to fight rather than an exclusive deal.

Back