Canelo vs Jacobs in talks - Hearn

Hes been yapping for years and has yet to get in with a top dog.
You're telling me Spike O'Sullivan isn't a top dog? Why else would Oscar mention him as an opponent for Canelo?

Hes been yapping for years and has yet to get in with a top dog.

Again, I'm hardly hopeful that he will (he certainly won't against a top fighter who brings anything less than Golovkin in terms of money), but a Canelo payday is tough to turn down.

But only Canelo brings the payday and GGG the title.
Danny would also bring his highest pay day and Danny’s side has tried to make that fight for a long time.

Saunders isnt fighting anyone. Hes a joke.

Danny would also bring his highest pay day and Danny’s side has tried to make that fight for a long time.

Saunders isnt fighting anyone. Hes a joke.
I don't disagree entirely, just that he'd fight Canelo or GGG, otherwise I don't see him trying to build a legacy like those two are.

I don't disagree entirely, just that he'd fight Canelo or GGG, otherwise I don't see him trying to build a legacy like those two are.
Maybe Canelo, because theres no one else in boxing offering that kind of money. But even then I dont think hed do it.

Canelo would be licking his chops to get that fight done.

the problem with saunders is that he's a cunt.

if he kept quiet, didn't use idiotic tactics with "signing" contracts to fight top guys who already had fights scheduled at the time, didn't have his kid punching his opponents in the dick, and generally wasn't a complete fuckwit, we'd all be loving him.

he can box, at a pretty high level. he isn't a big puncher, but he is very slick. i'd still expect a prime GGG to end his life, and canelo to eventually fuck him up, but they'd both struggle for a few rounds with him. danny probably beats him with the least trouble.

You're telling me Spike O'Sullivan isn't a top dog? Why else would Oscar mention him as an opponent for Canelo?

"Where da easy work at!? Point to the easy work!!!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back