Canelo vs Trout Official

yeah, I felt really bad for you...because of the Parlay.

The fight really could have gone either way (IMO)..

better luck next time.

i was ok with losing the bet, canelo was the favorite for a reason.

that judging shit though just fucked up what was actually a very close, exciting fight. would have been better imo to not know of the "blowout" until after the fight.

i was ok with losing the bet, canelo was the favorite for a reason.

that judging shit though just fucked up what was actually a very close, exciting fight. would have been better imo to not know of the "blowout" until after the fight.

As I've mentioned in the other thread, any person who had more than 2 round for either fighter doesn't know how to score a fight. it was a damn close fight, not a blow out like one of the judges had it...

Good fight, Canelo did a lot better than I expected...especially with this head movement and evading punches...(too bad he did nothing after slipping 8 punches)

Another observation I made is that canelo had the opportunity to make it a blow out fight...

there were several rounds where he started strong, taking the advantage/initiative...and then for some reason stepped off the gas pedal...I'm not sure if it was because he was tired or the body shots slowed him down but Canelo essentially gift wrapped several rounds for Trout.

I love this gif of Canelo...

the smile at the end indicates he thought, "holy shit, this boxing shit really works."

haha, good stuff. Hell, even I was like that. He must've felt like spiderman finally giving into his spider sense.

Just rewatched it and I still got Trout winning 115-112
But I must say that Canelo's defense has improved a lot.

I dunno, he just came in here and said he did. Diaz fought Gsp recently.

Robert Guerrero as of right now is +500....I wonder what the prop odds are going to be...I might make a small bet on Guerrero by decision.

Robert Guerrero as of right now is +500....I wonder what the prop odds are going to be...I might make a small bet on Guerrero by decision.

If you want to throw money away, send it to me.

Back