"Canelo won and that's what is important" -GGG trainer

Little G fans are in shambles LOL.
]

Canelo went full JUBEI with power shots to GGG's face!

t9z4v8.gif

dayumz.jpg

Hehehe, you know you're on Sherdog when people are using post fight photos to argue who won more rounds.

And if you showed post fight face pictures of GGG/Monroe you'd think that GGG lost as well. Doesn't really tell the story.

In that fight Golovkin was taking hard shots on purpose as well as in the Wade bout as well as the Brook bout.... the skill level isn't comparable, and Golovkin knew how to tame all situations. Artie Pellulo, Monroe Jr.'s manager, said GGG's face got even worse after the post fight conference and was fined as he didn't attend the meetup party afterwards. Rumor has it he was wearing 3 pairs of shades too

Canelo won...he won more rounds.... lol
Everyone who isn't bias knows what's up Canelo won
The reason abel.admited it. And why GGG straight up left the ring to give the new king his respects

I had GGG winning, but I said "this will be close could go either way, could have really been a draw. What disapointed me is harold ALWAYS give people come forward rounds no matter what. and Canelo came forward effectively, and he was boxed effectively too. Harold usually IGNORES boxing and goes for forward. also no matter who harold scores it for if the other guy wins it's a robbery.
Also Ward had Kovalev hurt badly yet everyone says ward should have been dq'd as if hurting Kovalev badly you would try to get yourself dq'd on purpose.

I feel this warrants a third fight, where Canelo probably wins clearly with no harold to score. and yes I had it 115-113 GGG and I get mocked for that by people who had it 115-113 Canelo.
one more time please, canelo will win.

lol. Golovkin ate 20 POWER SHOTS to his face. A power puncher like Canelo....yeah...it's so far fetched that we now make up theory for Eastern Euro faces. lol
Most of them have high cheekbones which is part of the problem. If you knew anything about Boxing you’d have known that already.

Lucky man

I know, and my Dad informed me very quickly. After we dated for a year, he handed me a big wad of cash and told me to spend every penny on an engagement ring lol. “Lock her down before someone else does”. Been together for 14 years and happily married for 10. Took me forever to pay that old prick back, it was obviously worth it lol.

Most of them have high cheekbones which is part of the problem. If you knew anything about Boxing you’d have known that already.

Lol. I guess Humans learned uppercuts and got the Neanderthals extinct...

Back