Canelo's team knew it was a draw

Mug

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

What do you guys think more corruption? His opinion? Rumours around the ring from the scorecards?
Anyways, theres always been something off about to Canelo for me, seems really sneaky and underhanded.
I honestly dont think he cares about his fans and expects because he is mexican he will have a fanbase even refusing to learn english seems like an active choice

Its not like the scorecards are kept in a safe or anything, they're given by the commissioner to the announcer in full view of everyone

x0atd.jpg

What are you talking about? El Canelo has the face of an angel.
How dare you talk shit about such a saint and sweetheart.

nintchdbpict000371541025.jpg

Hope Golovkin KOs him this time, but even then, I wouldn't be surprised if another controversy pops up to discredit Golovkin's win.

This is fake outrage lol. They arent a secret.

Why should he have to learn a new language though? Because you want him to?

I don't trust Artoris Boxing YouTube channel. He's very biased. He has a why pacquiao beat Mayweather video and some other conspiracies videos about that fight. And also has a why Kovalev beat Ward video. But the fact that he tries to make out that Pac beat Floyd when that fight wasn't even close you know he's biased.

i had it 115/113 Canelo anyway

he is mexican he will have a fanbase even refusing to learn english seems like an active choice

Perhaps, you may anticipate that they (contrary to you) won’t even try learning Russian or Kazakh if he fights GGG, or any other language or dialect whenever Canelo fights a foreign oppenent in order to keep supporting him.

What do you guys think more corruption? His opinion? Rumours around the ring from the scorecards?
Anyways, theres always been something off about to Canelo for me, seems really sneaky and underhanded.
I honestly dont think he cares about his fans and expects because he is mexican he will have a fanbase even refusing to learn english seems like an active choice

If you watch the end of the first fight unedited, Gomez tells them that about 10 seconds before Buffer reads the official announcement. Interesting that the "fan" who made this video intentionally mutes the sound just before the bell rings.

If you watch the end of the first fight unedited, Gomez tells them that about 10 seconds before Buffer reads the official announcement. Interesting that the "fan" who made this video intentionally mutes the sound just before the bell rings.
Lol yes very interesting...

Lol yes very interesting...

If you think Golovkin won, that's a fine opinion. Editing a video to make something seem like something it isn't is pretty childish, though.

lol at all the people viewing Canelo vs Golovkin under a microscope to try to nullify Golovkin not winning somehow.

Adelaide Byrd was giving him rounds for being cute.

It is disgusting.

Back