Cant find any evidence of an animal I know existed

Was this it?
sinbad-vhs.jpg

I remember it being in a science book or a science magazine when I was a kid.

Basically it was this tiny, creepy thing that pretty much looked like a monkey and Im pretty sure it had sharp looking teeth. In the same book there was a strange green bug looking thing with crab like like legs.

Ill do my best to describe the creature. Just think of like a Pygmy Marmoset, but smaller and way more scary looking.

Maybe I'm losing it? Mandella effect?

Sounds like extinction of an already endangered species. TS

It was in the same book/magazine just in case anyone else remembers it.

and you thought "strange green bug looking thing with crab like like legs" was the key to unlock someone's memories

<{walkerwhut}>

and you thought "strange green bug looking thing with crab like like legs" was the key to unlock someone's memories

<{walkerwhut}>

I'm sure a lot of classes used the same science book. So yes. Here's the bug btw.

BtLYUW6CQAMdPPo.jpg

Devil katyid

Could it be a tamarin? There are a bunch of different species of tamarin, and they all look really different, so maybe check out some of the different tamarins.

Emp-Tamarin.jpg

tamarin_dore_-_credit_claudelafondphoto.com_web_0.jpg

goldenheadedliontamarin-001.jpg

6a010535647bf3970b01b7c8d0f64c970b-800wi

Another possibility is a kinkajou.

Exotic_Pet-Kinkajou_Honey_Bear.jpg

A loris.

IO-moth-eating-frozen-apple-sauce.jpg

A pygmy lemur. There are a lot of different kinds of small lemurs, pygmy lemurs, dwarf lemurs, mouse lemurs etc.

p02zdr92.jpg

Could it be a tamarin? There are a bunch of different species of tamarin, and they all look really different, so maybe check out some of the different tamarins.

Emp-Tamarin.jpg

tamarin_dore_-_credit_claudelafondphoto.com_web_0.jpg

goldenheadedliontamarin-001.jpg

6a010535647bf3970b01b7c8d0f64c970b-800wi

Second one looks the closest.

I think it was the pgymy or dwarf marmoset I'm thinking of. I thought maybe there was an even smaller species but I guess they are the smallest and the babies are pretty creepy

Back