Can't view Twitter posts

• Thread starter Deleted member 385619
  • Start date
How do I check that?
I use mobile
So, surf to the top-right corner of any page and hover over your username; from the drop-down menu that appears, select Preferences and item #1 of the following Preferences tile will tell you what your Style is. Make sure, to troubleshoot the issue here, it's set to Sherdog Default.

So, surf to the top-right corner of any page and hover over your username; from the drop-down menu that appears, select Preferences and item #1 of the following Preferences tile will tell you what your Style is. Make sure, to troubleshoot the issue here, it's set to Sherdog Default.
Just as I suspected, it is now and has always been the default. No other theme exists

Just as I suspected, it is now and has always been the default. No other theme exists
OK. What mobile.browser are you accessing our site from?

It's the browser
If I'm reading this right, you were able to fix it? The most common setting that leaves tweets hanging instead of loading are browser security add-ons.

I have the same issue of not being able to view Twitter posts on Sherdog.

I attempted to view Sherdog on three different browsers: Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Google Chrome. Firefox has add-ons, but I didn't install any add-ons on Edge or Chrome.

My default Sherdog "style" under preferences is the Sherdog default.

To be clear, I am only logged into Sherdog on Firefox, while I'm not logged into Sherdog on Edge or Chrome.

also can't play youtube videos after this video on mobile mode

it's like an image
nothing happens

@whoever is in charge now tachy is travelling

I have the same issue of not being able to view Twitter posts on Sherdog.

I attempted to view Sherdog on three different browsers: Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Google Chrome. Firefox has add-ons, but I didn't install any add-ons on Edge or Chrome.

My default Sherdog "style" under preferences is the Sherdog default.

To be clear, I am only logged into Sherdog on Firefox, while I'm not logged into Sherdog on Edge or Chrome.
Sherdog just updated to the new skin/forum today, and I'm still unable to view Twitter posts.

I'm still unable to view Twitter posts while using Firefox on my desktop PC.

- I disabled Ad-block and all other similar blocking plugins.
- My browser is already updated (61.0.2 (64-bit)).
- I can see Instagram and YouTube videos just fine, but Twitter doesn't work.
- I noticed in the Page Info for Sherdog, it says: "IE=Edge,chrome=1" (Should it say something about Firefox/Mozilla?)
- I already tried changing my Sherdog "style" to the default dark version and light version, and restarted my browser after both attempts. (My browser was already set to the default dark before I had tested it)

Back