CAPTAIN MARVEL v.2 (First Critics Reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Update: September 18, 2018

First Trailer for CAPTAIN MARVEL Starring Brie Larson [Updated with 2nd Trailer]

Set in the 1990s, Marvel Studios’ “Captain Marvel” is an all-new adventure from a previously unseen period in the history of the Marvel Cinematic Universe that follows the journey of Carol Danvers as she becomes one of the universe’s most powerful heroes. While a galactic war between two alien races reaches Earth, Danvers finds herself and a small cadre of allies at the center of the maelstrom. Opens March 8, 2019

Link to previous thread: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/2969891/

DnYLUcUVsAAlFKR.jpg

It will be interesting to see how they tie the character into the mcu. Like where was she when the avengers were saving everything... All those times?

No duh: I know nothing about captain marvel.

I thought it looked great. Didn't give too much away but has me more intrigued than I was.

LOL'd a bit when she punched the old woman (who I assume was a skrull) in the face.

Looks cheesy but marvel turns cheese into cash, so who knows.

It will be interesting to see how they tie the character into the mcu. Like where was she when the avengers were saving everything... All those times?

Back in space I would guess

OMG!!!

I been waiting for this forever

I have a lot of confidence in Marvel and they movies but feel so in the dark about this one

FINALLY A TRAILER!!!

I can't watch it til later :'(

So is Captain Marvel basically Marvel’s version of Green Lantern or something?

Update: September 18, 2018

First Trailer for CAPTAIN MARVEL Starring Brie Larson; New Plot Synopsis Released

Set in the 1990s, Marvel Studios’ “Captain Marvel” is an all-new adventure from a previously unseen period in the history of the Marvel Cinematic Universe that follows the journey of Carol Danvers as she becomes one of the universe’s most powerful heroes. While a galactic war between two alien races reaches Earth, Danvers finds herself and a small cadre of allies at the center of the maelstrom. Opens March 8, 2019

Link to previous thread: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/2969891/

She was in space busy being at war with the skrulls.

My assumption is that she already had established life and living over there and if fury ever needed her, to page her.

So is Captain Marvel basically Marvel’s version of Green Lantern or something?
Nova and the Nova Corps is more of Marvels Green Lanterns but in Guardians of the Galaxy they were kind of weak .

@KnightTemplar

I wonder if they do

a version of Mar Vell dying it's too bad that character didn't have established history in the MCU his dynamic with Thanos in the Comics before he died was always cool to me. He stayed Uncle Ben dead and remained Iconic.

I wonder if Blockbuster had to pay for rhat spot? Looks interesting.

that's the easy part actually. Just off planet fighting in her own civil war.

I thought it looked great. Didn't give too much away but has me more intrigued than I was.

LOL'd a bit when she punched the old woman (who I assume was a skrull) in the face.
Heard the old woman was a Trump supporter and Captain Marvel is an SJW.

That gif is going to be legendary.

It'll be cool if the Old Woman Shakes it off and it's revealed she punched a Super Skrull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back