CAPTAIN MARVEL v.2 (First Critics Reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a hype trailer by any means but I'll watch it, anyway. The only MCU movies I won't watch are Ant-man and Ant-man 2 because it looks too stupid. Even when I was in the hospital, bored out of my mind, I had to change the channel when Ant-man was on.

And fuck you, I'm gonna go watch Venom.

That's like fucking the fat, ugly bitch at the party. Way to take one for the team, bro<45>

Avengers 4 can't get here soon enough. At least the holidays seem to go fast AF once we get past october.

I haven't had a sick day in three years. I'm strongly tempted to call in sick when the A4 trailer drops :)

It boggles my mind how people can hate Ant-man. I didn't have an idea on the hero and didn't have high expectations but the movie was actually pretty good in my opinion. really good story line as well about a thief who's getting a second chance in life and is put in a situation to save the world. the cast was funny, action was good throughout the whole movie. i really can't figure out a boring part out of the entire movie.

Ant-man 2 on the other hand was just okay. Ant-man 1 was much better in all areas.
loved Ant man was a breath of fresh air as Iron man kinda became stale. Paul Rudd was great as Antman.

So who is the villain in this one? Jude Law with dat look in his eye? Ronan doing his turn? fwiw, I've never read any of the comic books.

So who is the villain in this one? Jude Law with dat look in his eye? Ronan doing his turn? fwiw, I've never read any of the comic books.

Skrulls will probably be the main Big Bad(s).

1. The powers of Ant-man are goofy
2. I can't take Paul Rudd seriously as a hero
3. From what I hear, the villain was one of the worst

Ant-man was even underwhelming, both action-wise and dialogue-wise, in Civil War.

Not trying to convince you to like antman but their intentionally having him comes of as a klutz. Hes a goofy dad that fumbles but manages to get lucky at times.

Their still trying to build him up so at this stage no point of giving a villain whose at a competitive level of cap, iron, spiderman, bp, strange ect.....and I think after the turn of events of IW with the other 3 dusting away, he'll get more serious and have more experience as hes going to be working side by side with the more experience avengers.

Once thats established, im positve they'll give him a better villain

Last edited:
Nova and the Nova Corps is more of Marvels Green Lanterns but in Guardians of the Galaxy they were kind of weak .
Yeah.. They got killed off screen in IW.

trailer looks ok. She sounds wooden to me.

Skrulls will probably be the main Big Bad(s).
That was a rumor. MCU Captain Marvel is actually a voice for millennials who are fighting back against old bags and their constant bitching about our generation.

mQJ353.gif

That was a rumor. MCU Captain Marvel is actually a voice for millennials who are fighting back against old bags and their constant bitching about our generation.

mQJ353.gif

Old Man Thanos will give her a spanking, then tell her to go make him a sandwich:)

Trailer Didn't do anything for me to draw me in. Even with Brie Larsen looking kinda hot in that Kree leather outfit.

I was mostly impressed with that de-aging visual effects tech on Nick Fury and Coulson. It's legit technology.

Old Man Thanos will give her a spanking, then tell her to go make him a sandwich:)
Speaking of Thanos, man, after reading some comics, I'm glad they changed him for the MCU. Out of all the simps in the comics, he is the biggest simp of all. Just a big, wrinkly purple lap dog for Death.

Now, he's calm, cool and collected, doing what he's doing because he wants to do it.

Speaking of Thanos, man, after reading some comics, I'm glad they changed him for the MCU. Out of all the simps in the comics, he is the biggest simp of all. Just a big, wrinkly purple lap dog for Death.

Now, he's calm, cool and collected, doing what he's doing because he wants to do it.

You have no idea what you've just unleashed...

Yeah.. They got killed off screen in IW.

trailer looks ok. She sounds wooden to me.

Thanos may not have killed all of them Leaving it open for Nova to come in future movies seeking Revenge on Thanos as long as he doesn't get killed off in Avengers 4.

Yeah Larson sounds oddly bland . I've seen her in other roles and I don't recall her ever sound so uninterested.

Good for her. She's gonna realize shes gonna gain more fans because of this. Best role in her career.

I watched 21 Jump Street the other night and had no idea that was her in it as Molly lol

Could not agree more. MCU Thanos is far superior to the comic book version. Comic Book Thanos is basically Ser Jorah with Super Powers. He gets Friend Zoned by Death so hard he wipes out half the Universe just to prove himself worthy - and he still doesn't get his dick wet!

MCU Thanos commits terrible crimes for what he genuinely believes is the greater good of the entire universe. He's a living embodiment of the road to Hell being paved with good intentions.

Could not agree more. MCU Thanos is far superior to the comic book version. Comic Book Thanos is basically Ser Jorah with Super Powers. He gets Friend Zoned by Death so hard he wipes out half the Universe just to prove himself worthy - and he still doesn't get his dick wet!

MCU Thanos commits terrible crimes for what he genuinely believes is the greater good of the entire universe. He's a living embodiment of the road to Hell being paved with good intentions.

And she never replies to him <Lmaoo>

ig5_21b.gif

It boggles my mind how people can hate Ant-man. I didn't have an idea on the hero and didn't have high expectations but the movie was actually pretty good in my opinion. really good story line as well about a thief who's getting a second chance in life and is put in a situation to save the world. the cast was funny, action was good throughout the whole movie. i really can't figure out a boring part out of the entire movie.

Ant-man 2 on the other hand was just okay. Ant-man 1 was much better in all areas.
Yeah, I loved those films, especially the first, really fun/funny movies. Evangeline Lilly is HAF too, always welcome on my screen. Not many women can pull off the short hair so well
iCxcp80.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back