CAPTAIN MARVEL v.2 (First Critics Reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's like fucking the fat, ugly bitch at the party. Way to take one for the team, bro<45>
Venom looks pretty legit to me.

WE.... are Venom

And she never replies to him <Lmaoo>

ig5_21b.gif
Isn't Death more into Deadpool, Thor to an extent, and Castle before she even talks to Thanos?

I am curious though if they'll work in references to Deadpool, Death, and Venom though in future MCU movies. I know Sony is the one with the rights to those three characters but it feels weird that Spider-Man exists in the MCU but those others don't.

Venom looks pretty legit to me.

WE.... are Venom

Isn't Death more into Deadpool, Thor to an extent, and Castle before she even talks to Thanos?

I am curious though if they'll work in references to Deadpool, Death, and Venom though in future MCU movies. I know Sony is the one with the rights to those three characters but it feels weird that Spider-Man exists in the MCU but those others don't.

A PG13 Venom is like a Vegan Hannibal Lecter:rolleyes:

A PG13 Venom is like a Vegan Hannibal Lecter:rolleyes:
That may be but I hope we see the re-emergence of "Unrated Director's Cut" for this film when it hits the store shelves.

I just don't see how you can start to incorporate Carnage into that series without jumping to R.

Back to Avengers. Yeah, movie Thanos >>>>>>> comic book Thanos and whoever compared him to Jorah was spot on.

1. The powers of Ant-man are goofy
2. I can't take Paul Rudd seriously as a hero
3. From what I hear, the villain was one of the worst

Ant-man was even underwhelming, both action-wise and dialogue-wise, in Civil War.

It was underwhelming when Ant man became Giant man?

You sound retarded, Giant man was a scene stealer.

It was underwhelming when Ant man became Giant man?

You sound retarded, Giant man was a scene stealer.
Giant Ant-Man with Peter going "remember that old movie?" is a fucking classic from that flick. His laugh in Ant-Man 2 as he becomes 2014 Godzilla size is fucking amazing too.

1. The powers of Ant-man are goofy
2. I can't take Paul Rudd seriously as a hero
3. From what I hear, the villain was one of the worst

Ant-man was even underwhelming, both action-wise and dialogue-wise, in Civil War.

you missing out bro. the movie was awesome in its own way...

That may be but I hope we see the re-emergence of "Unrated Director's Cut" for this film when it hits the store shelves.

I just don't see how you can start to incorporate Carnage into that series without jumping to R.

Back to Avengers. Yeah, movie Thanos >>>>>>> comic book Thanos and whoever compared him to Jorah was spot on.

That would be me:)

So is Captain Marvel basically Marvel’s version of Green Lantern or something?

Funny enough, I just made that comparison to some people this week. It seems like the intention is there to make her "Marvel's Wonder Woman" but she's really not at all like her. Origin, powers and backstory-wise, Thor is more like WW, whereas Carol Danvers is more like Green Lantern (Military pilot turned space cop with energy-based powers.) Personality-wise, WW and X-men's Storm (comics) have more similar vibes. I've always tried to like Carol Danvers but she never really connected with me as a character.

Funny enough, I just made that comparison to some people this week. It seems like the intention is there to make her "Marvel's Wonder Woman" but she's really not at all like her. Origin, powers and backstory-wise, Thor is more like WW, whereas Carol Danvers is more like Green Lantern (Military pilot turned space cop with energy-based powers.) Personality-wise, WW and X-men's Storm (comics) have more similar vibes. I've always tried to like Carol Danvers but she never really connected with me as a character.
Civil War 2 doesn't help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back