CAPTAIN MARVEL v.2 (First Critics Reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh.

I was going to reply similarly. They took 10+ years introducing most characters via an origin movie and then bringing them together in many ensemble stories culminating in a 10 year vision for an epic 'all-in' contest and his question is 'are there any stories', lol. This is lauded as one of the most successful cinematic universe creations of all time and others are now trying to copy it. Ya, lol, nothing to see here.

This is what the retards dont realize who are quick to down talk an MCU movie.

- It isnt a stand alone one off. Its a shared universe. It ties with entire cinematic universe as a whole and flows with the next occuring sequels. Even if it is garbage, bad, not so great ect, it still ties in and will lead up to a mega movie like IW.

- "they could of done her better" Blah blah...she will get an upgrade like most characters. This isn't her final look.

Last edited:
So captain marvel can defeat thanos?

No.

Not sure why ppl are assuming this and not sure why ppl are assuming this is gonna happen.

First starters MCU has been a sucess for the last 10 going 11 years.

They're are not gonna kill off a major villain thats been built up to only be killed by a character with one movie.

If anyones getting the shine to defeat thanos its the original 6 or whoever's contract is ending having them end in a high note.

This isnt DCEU marry sue/superman type of chet. Captain marvel will most likely help the team out and will be useful with their game plan (remember they original 6 werent together) in defeating thanos.

1 on 1, thanos will make her his bitch

looks pretty damn average for all the hype.
Brie looks awful

looks pretty damn average for all the hype.
Brie looks awful

Its getting the hype because its a buildup for IW sequel, its released one month before Avengers 4

The story like everyother MCU movie ties in with the entire cinematic universe and the next occuring sequels.

Take all of those out of the picture, as a standalone ya it looks average.

With the full Phoenix force I don't think it is even competitive. Phoenix by walk off KO.
Jean Grey without Phoenix force probably takes Captain Marvel.
With Phoenix Force its not even close.

Ya it is like a version of green latern except its not gonna killed off after one movie and ties in with a sucessful shared universe and will most likely have the character making multiple appearances and sequels

Maybe if it was Captain Carvel, maybe.

Cap_Carvel.jpg

i grew up with those commercials so this skit nearly killed me

Last edited:
Jean Grey without Phoenix force probably takes Captain Marvel.
With Phoenix Force its not even close.
Agreed.

The only one who could probably take on the Phoenix Force is

maxresdefault.jpg

He's like Batman with an arrow for everything.

You knew it was coming but i had to do it anyway.

<Moves>

I'm pumped! Will shit all over Wonder Woman for sure

Its getting the hype because its a buildup for IW sequel, its released one month before Avengers 4

The story like everyother MCU movie ties in with the entire cinematic universe and the next occuring sequels.

Take all of those out of the picture, as a standalone ya it looks average.

I dont give two fucks if its a build up, a sequal, whatever.

the trailer makes it look like an average film, and she looks pretty shit as captain marvel.

but derp it will be awesome, marvel number 1, infinity war was not so bad i fell asleep at all

I dont give two fucks if its a build up, a sequal, whatever.

the trailer makes it look like an average film, and she looks pretty shit as captain marvel.

but derp it will be awesome, marvel number 1, infinity war was not so bad i fell asleep at all

Cool no ones forcing you to watch movies that look average and make you fall asleep.

Maybe stick with movies that you enjoy?

Suprised you even commented on a movie thread that doesnt even appeal to you

Last edited:
Well if via Box Office then Captain Marvel by KO but the way it was framed suggested in a fight.

I am a huge Xmen fan and have zero interest in Sansa as Phoenix.
<{clintugh}>
What a terrible casting blunder that was.

it is one of the things I thank Holly for every time I think of that.

We were going to see Ronda popping up in more and more movies

081114-ufc-wonder-woman-rousey-pi-mp.vresize.1200.630.high.0.jpg

ronda_rousey_could_totally_play_captain_marvel_by_hugohugo-d95aban.jpg

But thanks to this

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

we don't have to worry about that anymore.

Please no. I'm happy with gadot lol

WS was one of the best espionage films I've seen.

Until Infinity War, Winter Soldier was my personal GOAT MCU movie, with Civil War running it a very close second

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back