CAPTAIN MARVEL v.2 (First Critics Reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another super hero with force push abilities instead of their actual powers?

No.

Not sure why ppl are assuming this and not sure why ppl are assuming this is gonna happen.

First starters MCU has been a sucess for the last 10 going 11 years.

They're are not gonna kill off a major villain thats been built up to only be killed by a character with one movie.

If anyones getting the shine to defeat thanos its the original 6 or whoever's contract is ending having them end in a high note.

This isnt DCEU marry sue/superman type of chet. Captain marvel will most likely help the team out and will be useful with their game plan (remember they original 6 werent together) in defeating thanos.

1 on 1, thanos will make her his bitch

I suspect her character will be more a driver for the story rather than the centre of it, someone who helps the Avengers find Thanos.

I'd be disappointed if the climax just comes down to a big fight.

So captain marvel can defeat thanos?

{<jordan}

Only if they're fighting on Planet Feminism:) If not, then Healthy, Motivated, Full Training Camp Thanos by Walk Off KO.

And after she wakes up, Thanos shows Marvel why, once you've had a Titan, you won't go back again!:D

She sounds like she has a stuffy nose and she's slightly retarded. Just like Tom Hardy in Venom LOL.

No.

Not sure why ppl are assuming this and not sure why ppl are assuming this is gonna happen.

First starters MCU has been a sucess for the last 10 going 11 years.

They're are not gonna kill off a major villain thats been built up to only be killed by a character with one movie.

If anyones getting the shine to defeat thanos its the original 6 or whoever's contract is ending having them end in a high note.

This isnt DCEU marry sue/superman type of chet. Captain marvel will most likely help the team out and will be useful with their game plan (remember they original 6 werent together) in defeating thanos.

1 on 1, thanos will make her his bitch
Did you say "first starters"?

Trailer doesn't seem to be much, but Marvel has always over-delivered. Yeah a few misses here and there but majority of their films have been absurdly good. They've been using their formula for more than 10years and I doubt they're going to deviate in this one. I'm pretty sure there will still be some funny moments and awesome action.

That being said I agree with some of the posts here that hopefully Capt Marvel doesn't just wreak havoc in Avengers 4 and be the one to end Thanos. I'm actually hoping that they portray her as super powerful to give people hope, only to get destroyed by Thanos. This will make Thanos look more powerful, and victory for the avengers more impossible to achieve.

EDIT: The part of the trailer where it shows her standing up from falling down was pretty bad ass.

Last edited:
Not a hype trailer by any means but I'll watch it, anyway. The only MCU movies I won't watch are Ant-man and Ant-man 2 because it looks too stupid. Even when I was in the hospital, bored out of my mind, I had to change the channel when Ant-man was on.

Except there's a chance this will actually be a good movie:)

And fuck you, I'm gonna go watch Venom.

Not a hype trailer by any means but I'll watch it, anyway. The only MCU movies I won't watch are Ant-man and Ant-man 2 because it looks too stupid. Even when I was in the hospital, bored out of my mind, I had to change the channel when Ant-man was on.

And fuck you, I'm gonna go watch Venom.
It boggles my mind how people can hate Ant-man. I didn't have an idea on the hero and didn't have high expectations but the movie was actually pretty good in my opinion. really good story line as well about a thief who's getting a second chance in life and is put in a situation to save the world. the cast was funny, action was good throughout the whole movie. i really can't figure out a boring part out of the entire movie.

Ant-man 2 on the other hand was just okay. Ant-man 1 was much better in all areas.

It boggles my mind how people can hate Ant-man. I didn't have an idea on the hero and didn't have high expectations but the movie was actually pretty good in my opinion. really good story line as well about a thief who's getting a second chance in life and is put in a situation to save the world. the cast was funny, action was good throughout the whole movie. i really can't figure out a boring part out of the entire movie.

Ant-man 2 on the other hand was just okay. Ant-man 1 was much better in all areas.
1. The powers of Ant-man are goofy
2. I can't take Paul Rudd seriously as a hero
3. From what I hear, the villain was one of the worst

Ant-man was even underwhelming, both action-wise and dialogue-wise, in Civil War.

Agreed. Yellowjacket was a solid villain. Ghost looked cool, especially the flashback to her working for Shield, but she lacked the psychotic menace of Yellowjacket.

I thought the first one was a good movie. Waiting for the second one to hit bluray before I watch it.

1. The powers of Ant-man are goofy
2. I can't take Paul Rudd seriously as a hero
3. From what I hear, the villain was one of the worst

Ant-man was even underwhelming, both action-wise and dialogue-wise, in Civil War.
Might not mean much coming from a dude that doesn't read comics, but both antman movies were good. I actually liked antman 2 better than black panther.

Might not mean much coming from a dude that doesn't read comics, but both antman movies were good. I actually liked antman 2 better than black panther.

Yea I honestly thought it was going to suck but I like Paul Rudd so I knew there would be some comedy aspect to it. I ended up like the overall super hero and what he could do more than I thought I would.

I thought the first one was a good movie. Waiting for the second one to hit bluray before I watch it.
The second one was still enjoyable, just thought the first one was better. I'm also looking forward to find out how Antman 2 ties up with Avengers 4.

The second one was still enjoyable, just thought the first one was better. I'm also looking forward to find out how Antman 2 ties up with Avengers 4.
Avengers 4 can't get here soon enough. At least the holidays seem to go fast AF once we get past october.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back