Captain Placed On Administrative Leave After Making Statement About White Privilege

Who's talking about things 200 years ago? Oh Greoric, you're going off the deep end buddy.

All I do is ask why blacks are disadvantaged and here you are going on about things from hundreds and hundreds of years ago like the Crusades and all that.

I was thinking Jim Crow or Reagan selling crack in the inner cities. Or maybe COINTELPRO. You know, more contemporary things you deflecting puss puss.

I think it's very telling that none of you are willing to acknowledge that those are even contributing causes in the modern day considering that we're not even a generation removed from segregation.

But it's genetics and culture.

<DisgustingHHH>

Sure, they're contributing causes.

Sure, they're contributing causes.

Ah, so NOW you remember. Imagine that.

I mean, isn't it amazing that when you're treated like a second class citizen that you have outcomes like second class citizens? That's a far cry from insinuating that I and people like me are genetically defective because we don't live up to whatever standard you think we should be at after being second class citizens for most of our history.

And by the way, for the record, that absolutely involves the white population of this country. Sorry the truth hurts.

I mean, isn't it amazing that when you're treated like a second class citizen that you have outcomes like second class citizens? That's a far cry from insinuating that I and people like me are genetically defective because we don't live up to whatever standard you think we should be at after being second class citizens for most of our history.

And by the way, for the record, that absolutely involves the white population of this country. Sorry the truth hurts.

You're not seeing the nuance in the argument. The reality of African, Caucasian, or Asian characteristics and their relative bell curves aren't informative in any way on an individual scale. From what I see of your posts, you're likely well above even the Ashkenazi Jewish mean IQ. But then again that has nothing to do with populations in their aggregate.

What is informative, however, is that African descent populations face the same disparity in countries that have history very different than our own, with no slavery and no Jim Crow laws.

You're not seeing the nuance in the argument. The reality of African, Caucasian, or Asian characteristics and their relative bell curves aren't informative in any way on an individual scale.

What is informative, however, is that African descent populations face the same disparity in countries that have history very different than our own.

I wonder if I can put my finger on why that might be.

Hmm.

Getting closer...

ZsKrg4u.jpg

I wonder if I can put my finger on why that might be.

Hmm.

Getting closer...

ZsKrg4u.jpg

Right, if we're to explain that by way of Colonialism, why would a place like Ethiopia or Liberia that have been independent for centuries be so impoverished as compared to SA that was ruled under a white Apartheid up until a decade ago?

Edit: Moreover, is Zimbabwe in a better position today than when it was Rhodesia under residual colonial rule, or outrageously worse? Have you thought about why?

Last edited:
Right, if we're to explain that by way of Colonialism, why would a place like Ethiopia or Liberia that have been independent for centuries be so impoverished as compared to SA that was ruled under a white Apartheid up until a decade ago?

Your examples are Ethiopia and Liberia, two countries that despite being de facto "independent" were far from being immune to meddling from Great Powers (the USSR and the USA, respectively).

Ok buddeh.

<DisgustingHHH>

I agree with you, but don't rub it in when the opposition admits you were right.

Your examples are Ethiopia and Liberia, two countries that despite being de facto "independent" were far from being immune to meddling from Great Powers (the USSR and the USA, respectively).

Ok buddeh.

<DisgustingHHH>

More meddling than say a white overlord governance seen in Rhodesia and SA? Why was their living standard so high? Why is Zimbabwe's (Formerly Rhodesia) so low now? Why is SA deteriorating with a similar trajectory after the Apartheid was done away with? Whatever, the common denominator it doesn't look like white privilege is corollary to living standards... or the plight of African descendants in the US or abroad.

white privilege is a myth. easier to blame the white-man instead of solving your own cultural problems.

Some of the culture problems stem from white perceptions of other cultures. If you don't think so, then you are in denial lol.

The cultist cultural marxists want to sneak it in. But whammo hit you hard and tie you up with it as soon as you give an inch. It's such a lie.

Did the first speaker have white male priviledge? Was it a male pre-op or post boob-implant? Hard to tell.

It's an interesting description of the theory, but doesn't address any strong reason to believe that the theory is true.

If America was like this race, one would expect whites to be the most financially successful ethnic group in America. But they aren't. Nor are they the most successful in education. Whites have no apparent advantage over Indians in the US, or Chinese or Japanese Americans.

It's much easier to prove and much more honest to say that the real race issue is not white privilege, it's that blacks are disadvantaged and consistently perform worse in very important metrics than every other ethnic group. It's also more constructive, because then we could talk practically and openly about what structural, social, and cultural obstacles blacks in America face. But saying that blacks are disadvantaged compared to every other ethnic group in the US as opposed to only whites doesn't give you leverage over the white majority and isn't as gratifying to the racial bigotry of social justice types.

Problem is that blacks are still fighting negative perceptions of them. They are mistreated the most out of all ethic groups in America, especially by law enforcement.

Problem is that blacks are still fighting negative perceptions of them. They are mistreated the most out of all ethic groups in America, especially by law enforcement.

Maybe there's a reason for that? People operate off of heuristics and are pattern recognition animals.

Not because of centuries of slavery, having their families ripped apart, being tortured, experimented on, having their neighborhoods firebombed, being denied education, equal employment, being incarcerated at higher rates for the same crimes other groups commit, disproportionately targeted by the police (and FBI during the Civil Rights era), the prison industrial complex, etc. None of that has anything to do with it. As soon as slavery was abolished everything immediately became equal and all the black people saying discrimination is still (oh I mean after the Civil Rights Act was passed) a problem and all the hard statistics that back that assertion up are all lies because black people in the US just want to play victim.

In all the years of US history we've elected one black president. Clearly there's no racism anymore. Well, maybe just a little, but only coming from the white supremacist groups we see on TV. Obviously we're living in a post racial society and none of the social and economic injustice and segregation that was the law of the land until 50 years ago has any bearing on the present.

Imagine when you are a kid and you have dreams of being a doctor, teacher, lawyer ect...

Blacks during slavery just wanted to be treated equal and like a human being.

More meddling than say a white overlord governance seen in Rhodesia and SA? Why was their living standard so high? Why is Zimbabwe's (Formerly Rhodesia) so low now? Why is SA deteriorating with a similar trajectory after the Apartheid was done away with? Whatever, the common denominator it doesn't look like white privilege is corollary to living standards... or the plight of African descendants in the US or abroad.

Why oh why indeed. It's almost as if the white supremacist systems embedded in those countries intentionally undereducated their populace to maintain their minority grip on power. I mean, it's almost like societies built on segregation leave the segregated as second class citizens which impact them when they manage to go independent.

I think i'm done with this conversation. You've insinuated everything from genetic inferiority to just pure incompetence, all while whitewashing the legacy of colonialism, separatism, and white supremacy on the continent as well as western countries. Even if I was genetically inferior, at least I have enough sense to know cause and effect.

Back