Crime Car Plows Into Crowd During Protests in Virginia (Video - Graphic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tread carefully for your own moral wellbeing. Just because they are white supremacists doesn't mean they are violent or wish non-whites harm. Peaceful people with radically different views don't deserve to be murdered.

My best friend is a white supremacist skinhead. He also regularly volunteers his time helping poor people who are mostly hispanic and black.

If you knew these people on a personal level youd understand that they are people no different than you and I.

i hate nazi's dont care what you have to try an say. They dont belong after we fought a fucking war with them, that trash is nothing an means nothing to me. So no i will not tread carefully.
disrespectful shit and disrespectful my greandfather, and any fucking solider here.

and honestly this 1950s and 60s shit needs to stop, the racial divide in our country is getting god damn old, were going backwards.

Nazi trash needs to be eliminated not treated like normal citizens, id treat them as a american security threat.

So two groups of idiots got together to out rally one another and shit hit the fan? Color me shocked.

surprised trump and bannon has not said anything about their people. This is trumps base.....finally racist feel the courage to act out again
Finally? Racists have been acting out since the elections started, only now are the white racists coming out. Almost like a chain reaction.

i hate nazi's dont care what you have to try an say. They dont belong after we fought a fucking war with them, that trash is nothing an means nothing to me. So no i will not tread carefully.
disrespectful shit and disrespectful my greandfather, and any fucking solider here.

and honestly this 1950s and 60s shit needs to stop, the racial divide in our country is getting god damn old, were going backwards

Well then carry on being a scumbag who advocates for the murder of innocent people.

White supremacist =/= nazi

And im sure you feel the same about black supremacists too you hypocritical scum!

and honestly this 1950s and 60s shit needs to stop, the racial divide in our country is getting god damn old, were going backwards.

Nazi trash needs to be eliminated not treated like normal citizens, id treat them as a american security threat.

We also had a solid 50 year rivalry with communism but those rallies seem legit, even when they burn shit down and are extremely intolerant of free speech.

Authorities believe the suspect acted out of fear as protesters swarmed the vehicle.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Well then carry on being a scumbag who advocates for tbe murder of innocent people.

White supremacist =/= nazi

Im sure you feel the same about black supremacists too you hypocritical scum!

Are you seriously trying to tell me im a scumbag for wishing death about the slime of humanity that is nazi's? Well i dont care, again we fought an lost lives trying to wipe them out, they dont belong here in 2017. They should be treated like terrorist.

There pretty much the same damn thing, stop trying to sprinkle frosting over the 2..

You bet your ass i dont support the BLM. they are a far cry from the protests in the 50-60s

No, not all white supremacists are Nazis.

Most I've encountered think Hitler was retarded and caused more harm to white nationalism than anything.

jesus christ what are you doing putting sprinkles on your donuts? You know they pretty much are the same.

Last edited:
Are you seriously trying to tell me im a scumbag for wishing death about the slime of humanity that is nazi's?

You bet your ass i dont support the BLM. they are a far cry from the protests in the 50-60s

Firat of all not all white supremacists are nazis.

Secondly, yes, you are a scumbag for advocating the murder of the innocent people who have not harmed anyone.

jesus christ are you doing putting sprinkles on your donut? You know they pretty much are the same.
So you're advocating violence against people because of their political views? I wonder if all those WW2 vets would agree with you.

Firat of all not all white supremacists are nazis.

Secondly, yes, you are a scumbag for advocating the murder of the innocent people who have not harmed anyone.

And your idiot for thinking there not the same thing. Because they are.

i'm sorry you seem to forget all the horrible things the nazi's did. So your even shittier then me for advocating that nazi's should be treated as equal as us americans.

Or do i need to post all the shit they did to remind you?

jesus christ are you doing putting sprinkles on your donut? You know they pretty much are the same.

Im a skinhead (a brown one). I've been around racial and non-racial skins, white supremacists, neo-nazis, and wannabe nazi scum - and I have a better understanding of these people than you ever will.

You're an ignorant scumbag.

Take it up with the investigating authorities if you have a problem with it, not me.
20 yr old white male is a scared kid, 14 yr old black male is a menacing thug. Fields drove all the way from Ohio to take part in this Klan rally. He sped a half block into a crowd, he wasn't swarmed. And there was nobody behind him when he later peeled out of the crowd in reverse to make his getaway.

20 yr old white male is a scared kid, 14 yr old black male is a menacing thug. Fields drove all the way from Ohio to take part in this Klan rally. He sped a half block into a crowd, he wasn't swarmed. And there was nobody behind him when he later peeled out of the crowd in reverse to make his getaway.
Again, take it up with the investigating authorities. You seem a tad upset.

Im a skinhead (a brown one). I've been around racial and non-racial skins, white supremacists, neo-nazis etc and I have a better understanding of these people than you ever will.

You're an ignorant scumbag.

what the hell is that? Brown skinhead? since when is that a thing..

good thing thats impossible considering my family is completely mixed. i have zero sympathy for nazi's scum especially ones who keep wishing harm on other races.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back