Crime Car Plows Into Crowd During Protests in Virginia (Video - Graphic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh please shut up you hack, in the hundreds of protests about trump, did you see any one drive a car with intent to kill as many possible? you cucks cry about the protests. But when a alt-right nut does that. its just a "incident". Its only a matter of time, this new wave of alt-right trumpsters are dangerous.

Or shoot people at a softball practice.

The internet is the opposing force to the prevailing cultural force.
White right wingers have large families, it's white liberals that are shrinking as a population percentage. And no, most white girls don't have the hots for blacks as much as you guys wish they did.
You're right that mass immigration may win in the end though, import as many minorities as you can to dilute white nationalism and try to promote race mixing, especially black men with white girls as you exemplified. Let's see how that works out.

I think we're in for a whole slew of new problems, but I don't believe increasing white nationalism and a more racialized extreme Right, are going to be two of them. But, time will tell...

Is the driver a terrorist in your opinion? I've seen a strange reluctance by the right to label him as such, when a muslim driving into a crowd of people he disagrees with politically seems to get that label instantaneously.

I see what you're saying, but honestly does a Muslim really disagree politically with there victims?

They just tend to target crowds in general.

What is the official position of ANTIFA? Judging by my self-imposed limited exposure to the few I know, it is "TAKE 1 OF OURS WE TAKE 3, 4, 5 OF YOURS!!!!!". Extreme lunacy on both sides.
I have to confess I was hoping to absorb what ANTIFA is here without having to pursue it.

1000 posts. Someone make a v2 linking this thread. Also include the mod note in the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back