Caraway says tuf exposed rousey

"Milestones are getting to be a normal thing"

:rolleyes:

Milestones are very different than records

She said it was a milestone that she is the first women's fighter to be on that show for the NFL. I think her point was as pretty much the person who WMMA has been mainstreamed, everything she does technically is a milestone as being the "first ever women fighter to do______). So its hard to see it as a huge deal because everything is a milestone. I get that logic. I don't think it her being arrogant Its just the opposite. It is saying its a milestone just because WMMA is very new to the big stage

Plus Hall didn't say nothing happened. he said he didn't see anything. Probably because he didn't want to get dragged into it or look like a snitch.

And that's even if it was him. The guy wasn't positive if Hall was the other fighter there.

So either Cat and her nutritionist made up a story for no reason about a fighter's boyfriend. Or the guy that just months earlier said he would knock Rhonda's teeth out bumped a woman on purpose that was about to fight Meisha. Cat and her trainer had no reason to lie, Caraway did. I know which seems more believable to me.

Just stop. Like Uriah Hall is a easy guy to confuse with someone else. :rolleyes:

Milestones are very different than records

She said it was a milestone that she is the first women's fighter to be on that show for the NFL. I think her point was as pretty much the person who WMMA has been mainstreamed, everything she does technically is a milestone as being the "first ever women fighter to do______). So its hard to see it as a huge deal because everything is a milestone. I get that logic. I don't think it her being arrogant Its just the opposite. It is saying its a milestone just because WMMA is very new to the big stage

She would be wrong in most cases. Erica Montoya was the first woman in a UFC video game. Carmouche the first woman in the UFC cage. Gina Carano was the first woman to be on network TV and so on and so forth.

WMMA is not new to the big stage. I know many people who don't watch MMA who knew exactly who Gina Carano was and saw her fights.

Look up the viewership numbers of Gina's fights on Showtime and CBS. They blow anything Rousey has done out of the water.

She would be wrong in most cases. Erica Montoya was the first woman in a UFC video game. Carmouche the first woman in the UFC cage. Gina Carano was the first woman to be on network TV and so on and so forth.

WMMA is not new to the big stage. I know many people who don't watch MMA who knew exactly who Gina Carano was and saw her fights.

Look up the viewership numbers of Gina's fights on Showtime and CBS. They blow anything Rousey has done out of the water.

If someone watched that & did not feel "ego" involved, then that says a lot

Now to be fair, she has a LOT of reason to have an ego.

Just stop. Like Uriah Hall is a easy guy to confuse with someone else. :rolleyes:

Is there some reason you didn't address the rest?

But first of all, Cat's trainer may not even know who Hall is. If he doesn't watch TUF is is very likely he doesn't. He may asked someone who it was but didn't want to say for sure without knowing for sure

But if Hall did see it, I can see why a new fighter in the UFC trying to keep his job after underwhelming everyone doesn't want to get caught up in some controversy with the second biggest name in WMMA or be seen as a snitch among fellow fighters. And he may simply not have seen what happened. None of it proves anything. You trolls really are useless

Last edited:

How stupid are you? I realize you are mad you got caught trying to bs your way out of an answer but now in typical troll fashion you are going to respond to every one of my posts?

The UFC is the big stage in MMA. And as far as it relates to that video, everything she has done is milestones because it is a first. Did you even watch the video? He asked her about being the first women's coach on TUF. Did Gina Carana coach TUF dumbass? Everything Rousey has done with the UFC has been a milestone. She used being on the specific show as a milestone. That was her point. Everything they do with the UFC is going to be new for a while so everything will be considered a milestone. What don't you get? What does them hyping up things she does have to do with anything? So what if they do? Nobody was debating that.

Last edited:
If someone watched that & did not feel "ego" involved, then that says a lot

Now to be fair, she has a LOT of reason to have an ego.
Do you think she felt it was some huge accomplishment to interviewed by that show? She has done literally probably thousands of interviews. But she said technically that would be a milestone because it hadn't been done before. Does that sound like someone who is hyping up milestones to you?

How stupid are you? I realize you are mad you got caught trying to bs your way out of an answer but now in typical troll fashion you are going to respond to every one of my posts?

The UFC is the big stage in MMA. And as far as it relates to that video, everything she has done is milestones because it is a first. Did you even watch the video? He asked her about being the first women's coach on TUF. Did Gina Carana coach TUF dumbass? Everything Rousey has done with the UFC has been a milestone. She used being on the specific show as a milestone. That was her point. Everything they do with the UFC is going to be new for a while so everything will be considered a milestone. What don't you get? What does them hyping up things she does have to do with anything? So what if they do? Nobody was debating that.

Typical response. Not stupid at all. My post has facts to back up my statements. Your post makes very little sense.

CBS drew better ratings on network tv. For wmma that is still the mark and "big stage." You didn't follow wmma then so dont want to acknowledge very little of the first milestones happened with Ronda Rousey.

She didnt even start fighting till 2011. Wmma was over 10 years old at that point and almost every milestone had been done.

Typical response. Not stupid at all. My post has facts to back up my statements. Your posts make very little sense.
Like I said then, you may simply not be smart enough to read and understand a post

The point is very simple. Which had nothing to do with hyping her up which you brought up for some reason. And the point is Rhonda is the person on point in WMMA with the UFC. Therefore almost everything she has done is technically a milestone. A first. So it kind of loses its effect after a while to say something is a milestone. Especially when things as little as doing her 100oth plus interview on a NFL half-time show can be considered a milestone.

MY post has logic and common sense to go along with the facts. Hopefully that won't throw you off too much

If anyone want's to educate themselves on Wmma look up The Remix and Smackgirl promotions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smackgirl

The REAL pioneers are:
Satoko Shinashi しなし さとこ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satoko_Shinashi

satokoshinashimixedmartjt1.jpg

Hisae Watanabe 渡辺 久江 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hisae_Watanabe

9b91947aa2d5ec48dff86eac1c988a56.jpg

Yuka Tsuji 辻結花 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuka_Tsuji

susumu22.jpg

Miku Matsumoto 松本未来 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miku_Matsumoto

mikumatsumotommadj8.jpg

They built wmma from nothing and truly broke down the barriers of WMMA long before Ronda joined mma.

Skombolis thinks wmma just started with the UFC.

Last edited:
Typical response. Not stupid at all. My post has facts to back up my statements. Your post makes very little sense.

CBS drew better ratings on network tv. For wmma that is still the mark and "big stage." You didn't follow wmma then so dont want to acknowledge very little of the first milestones happened with Ronda Rousey.

She didnt even start fighting till 2011. Wmma was over 10 years old at that point and almost every milestone had been done.

Oh I see you edited your post.

You really think almost every milestone had been done? Maybe for someone with zero concept of proportionality that is incapable of understanding the gravity between different venues.

To you there is probably no difference between a woman coaching someone in her garage and Rhonda coaching on TUF. After all, they both coached right?

Or to you there is no difference between Invicta PPV or UFC

Or there is no difference between headlining for the UFC or a bar

The UFC is the big stage. And much of what has been done on a national level of exposure through the UFC has been a first. Much of it being mainstreamed has been a first. If you don't get that, i don't have time to try to instill common sense in you.

Do you think she felt it was some huge accomplishment to interviewed by that show? She has done literally probably thousands of interviews. But she said technically that would be a milestone because it hadn't been done before. Does that sound like someone who is hyping up milestones to you?

I stand by my response
No need to argue same point 95x in same thread

If anyone want's to educate themselves on Wmma look up The Remix and Smackgirl promotions.

The REAL pioneers are:
Satoko Shinashi しなし さとこ
Hisae Watanabe 渡辺 久江
Yuka Tsuji 辻結花
Miku Matsumoto 松本未来

They built wmma from nothing and truly broke down the barriers of WMMA long before Ronda joined mma.

LOL, yeah they are such pioneers nobody outside of a handful of people apart from Japan has heard of them. And they certainly were not bringing in big bucks or doing enforcements or headlining on PPVs or doing national half-time shows or anything on a national level. A level that everything the UFC does is on

You are helping me prove my point on why the UFC is the big stage. That someone could even try to argue it isn't, especially for WMMA, just shows the level of trolling I'm dealing with. That is such a point-blank obvious given that really that I am even addressing it is starting to reflect bad on me.

Last edited:
I stand by my response
No need to argue same point 95x in same thread
That was the first time the video you posted was talked about. So how is it arguing the same point 95x? You were the one who felt the video was worth posting because you thought it showed something it didn't. But I agree with you, you video really isn't worth talking about. It showed nothing new. It really showed nothing at all

That was the first time the video you posted was talked about. So how is it arguing the same point 95x? You were the one who felt the video was worth posting because you thought it showed something it didn't. But I agree with you, you video really isn't worth talking about. It showed nothing new. It really showed nothing at all

I didn't post the video & you missed my point - so 0-2
Have a good day
I will leave it to others to monopolize a thread

The REAL pioneers are:
Satoko Shinashi しなし さとこ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satoko_Shinashi

satokoshinashimixedmartjt1.jpg

Hisae Watanabe 渡辺 久江 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hisae_Watanabe

9b91947aa2d5ec48dff86eac1c988a56.jpg

Yuka Tsuji 辻結花 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuka_Tsuji

susumu22.jpg

Miku Matsumoto 松本未来 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miku_Matsumoto

mikumatsumotommadj8.jpg

Quoting this again in hopes you educate yourself. There are millions in Japan and around the world who idolize these women. Hisae has millions of hits on youtube despite fighting half her career before youtube existed.

Not giving these women credit is very disrespectful.

I didn't post the video & you missed my point - so 0-2
Have a good day
I will leave it to others to monopolize a thread
I got your point. You thought it showed she was arrogant. It is why you quoted her about milestones. And you won't address the question because you know that video didn't show anything of the sort. when someone says even doing this interview is technically a milestone they clearly aren't being arrogant. It is the opposite and they are downplaying the significance. But I understand why you don't want to talk about it. It makes too much sense. Its easier to just stick by your irrational statement

Quoting this again in hopes you educate yourself. There are millions in Japan and around the world who idolize these women. Hisae has millions of hits on youtube despite fighting half her career before youtube existed.

Not giving these women credit is very disrespectful.

Who didn't give them credit?

You are such a goofy troll. I was laughing at the sheer ignorance of omeone trying to pretend the UFC is not the big stage for WMMA and thinks the UFC hasn't broken major milestones repeatedly with mainstreaming it. Kudos for what these other women did. But thru no fault of their own, most people didn't know about it. The UFC means exposure.

How can you not understand that? Or is this still because you were trying to b.s. your way out of a blatant lie yesterday so now you want to feign ignorance to fight over obvious stuff?

Back