Caraway says tuf exposed rousey

Or you could say that she was feeding into with a touch of false humility. Don't really care either way. But I am one of the people that did a 180 on her. I do still respect her in a lot of ways but I don't like her anymore.
I actually dislike false humility worse than arrogance. I find it really tiresome. But I really didn't get that vibe. Normally false humility is when someone should legitimately be getting a lot of credit and they go out of their way to look overly modest. I think this was a situation where the reporter just wanted to credit her with a 'milestone' that really wasn't a big deal so she just downplayed it by saying anything can be called a milestone.

So you really did a 180? Why if you don't mind me asking? While I am not defending her behavior, did it really come as a shock to you? I mean she has certainly gotten overly-emotional and confrontational in the past or expressed similar sentiments in interviews, especially about Meisha. I mean look how many times Rampage and Rashad almost came to blows when coaching. All in all I would say the issues between Meisha and Rhonda over a 6 week period were not very unexpected. JMO anyway

I actually dislike false humility worse than arrogance. I find it really tiresome. But I really didn't get that vibe. Normally false humility is when someone should legitimately be getting a lot of credit and they go out of their way to look overly modest. I think this was a situation where the reporter just wanted to credit her with a 'milestone' that really wasn't a big deal so she just downplayed it by saying anything can be called a milestone.

So you really did a 180? Why if you don't mind me asking? While I am not defending her behavior, did it really come as a shock to you? I mean she has certainly gotten overly-emotional and confrontational in the past or expressed similar sentiments in interviews, especially about Meisha. I mean look how many times Rampage and Rashad almost came to blows when coaching. All in all I would say the issues between Meisha and Rhonda over a 6 week period were not very unexpected. JMO anyway

It's one thing to see her put a little bit of edge onto things in interviews. I understand that as showmanship, hyping a fight, creating a little bit of heat... When it came to seeing her in a candid situation, it was a little different. Not only on the show, but she did a google hangout and a Q&A where she discussed the Olympics. In the former, she made some really crude comments about Tate and Caraway that were uncalled for and far from classy. In the latter, I though the story was cool until I went and investigated it and it turned out she was being a bitter loser and a poor sport. In the google hangout she said some really crude things. Also, some of the crap that comes out of Marina's mouth and classless attitude (her best friend, and I do think that people that we spend the most time with reflect on us, just like Rousey does regarding Tate and Caraway). I used to have to forgive the fact that she associated with the Diaz brothers, but not anymore. On the show, she made the race-baiting comments regarding Tate's pranks. She blew up on Miesha for celebrating a win. She talked so much shit about Baszler vs Pena, to the point that it was almost disrespectful of anyone willing to step into the cage ("breath the same air..." etc.). Of course, then there were all of the middle fingers. Anyway, those are just a few things. LOL

It's one thing to see her put a little bit of edge onto things in interviews. I understand that as showmanship, hyping a fight, creating a little bit of heat... When it came to seeing her in a candid situation, it was a little different. Not only on the show, but she did a google hangout and a Q&A where she discussed the Olympics. In the former, she made some really crude comments about Tate and Caraway that were uncalled for and far from classy. In the latter, I though the story was cool until I went and investigated it and it turned out she was being a bitter loser and a poor sport. In the google hangout she said some really crude things. Also, some of the crap that comes out of Marina's mouth and classless attitude (her best friend, and I do think that people that we spend the most time with reflect on us, just like Rousey does regarding Tate and Caraway). I used to have to forgive the fact that she associated with the Diaz brothers, but not anymore. On the show, she made the race-baiting comments regarding Tate's pranks. She blew up on Miesha for celebrating a win. She talked so much shit about Baszler vs Pena, to the point that it was almost disrespectful of anyone willing to step into the cage ("breath the same air..." etc.). Of course, then there were all of the middle fingers. Anyway, those are just a few things. LOL

I saw a blog video from Roxy with Marina in it. She seemed like the kind of person I would never want to talk to in my life.

I didn't see the Google hang-out and really don't know much about Marina. I have never been a fan of the Diaz brothers but I never really cared that she is friends with them.

As for the show, I think she does see things that aren't there. Meisha wasn't disrespectful celebrating a win as she was friends with both fighters. The uni-brow thing, I think it was simply one of those things where someone tries to make more out of it because they don't like the other person. And the breath the same air I just saw as trying to get her fighter hyped. That stuff is pretty common. People tell their fighters all the time that the other guy doesn't belong in the ring with them, has nothing for them, etc.

But the way I see it she flipped off someone she doesn't like that had been baiting her the whole show, over-reacted when she was overly sensitive to anyone disrespecting a fighter on her team losing as they get close to the fighters, and tried to blow up a prank Meisha did trying to piss her off into something more than it was. 6 weeks in a house with someone you hate that is baiting you and you can't touch them without getting fired is bound to show itself in other areas. While childish, it is all pretty minor stuff to me. I doubt most people would handle themselves much better. I think sometimes we put these athletes under a microscope and expect perfection and it isn't realistic. But if you are tying other things into it then that's different. Just the show alone, for me anyway, I just can't see it as much of anything. I thought she was kinda nuts before and still do now!

Yeah there's no doubt Caraway is a tool, as is Taint. The only thing this season did for me was to cement what an unpleasant couple those two are. Ronda by armbar.

tumblr_lsrgqxCJ8t1qawb05o1_400.gif

Yeah there's no doubt Caraway is a tool, as is Taint. The only thing this season did for me was to cement what an unpleasant couple those two are. Ronda by armbar.

I think they're lovely. :icon_chee Hope you're disappointed on Dec. 28.

Can't believe how clueless Ronda is in regards to her public perception.

She acts like a bully who constantly taunts Meisha all season and then during the finale she acts like she's too good to even be on camera with Tate. Her attitude is unreal, it's amazing how many fans she's lost simply by being herself.

I'm actually glad I watched TuF now, cuz I went from being a fan to pretty much despising her attitude and the way she treats an opponent.

I am all up for signing a petition to have her nickname officially changed.

Ronda the Raging Thunderc*un*t Rousey.

I like Ronda more and Meisha less after the show.

I don't like Ronda anymore than I did before, maybe a little less, but still a hardcore fan.

Miesha, on the otherhand, I dislike even more. I didn't think it was possible after the conduct of Miesha and Bryan at TUF Finale, but it happened.

After all the insults aimed at Edmond, then bring on Dennis Hallman, to provoke Edmond into a fight was very low. I can see how Miesha may have been trying to get back at Ronda for her trying to provoke Bryan, but that was different.

I don't like Ronda anymore than I did before, maybe a little less, but still a hardcore fan.

Miesha, on the otherhand, I dislike even more. I didn't think it was possible after the conduct of Miesha and Bryan at TUF Finale, but it happened.

After all the insults aimed at Edmond, then bring on Dennis Hallman, to provoke Edmond into a fight was very low. I can see how Miesha may have been trying to get back at Ronda for her trying to provoke Bryan, but that was different.

LOL Poor poor Edmond. It's ok to instigate shit with Caraway (who didn't say or did shit), but not ok to provoke Edmond, who's talking shit and mean mugging people left and right? You realize you sound absolutely ridiculous, right?

LOL Poor poor Edmond. It's ok to instigate shit with Caraway (who didn't say or did shit), but not ok to provoke Edmond, who's talking shit and mean mugging people left and right? You realize you sound absolutely ridiculous, right?

It was different, with Caraway, he tweeted about knocking her teeth down her throat. Ronda was saying she could beat Miesha and Bryan, both in the same day. Caraway could have responded that he would never fight a woman, but instead, his true colors were flying high.

Many of the fighters in the house stated that it was Dennis Hallman that was mean mugging Endmond first.

It was different, with Caraway, he tweeted about knocking her teeth down her throat. Ronda was saying she could beat Miesha and Bryan, both in the same day. Caraway could have responded that he would never fight a woman, but instead, his true colors were flying high.

Many of the fighters in the house stated that it was Dennis Hallman that was mean mugging Endmond first.

Wow What are you a chick? Didn't that happen over a year ago? Didn't Caraway apologize multiple times? Even though he shouldn't have had, considering his tweet was taken out of context and Rousey was the one starting the nonsense. So after it dies down, Rousey needs to saunter up to the bar and start talking shit again then bring her loudmouthed trainer into it, who happens to threaten Caraway. But the same loudmouth talks shit to Hallman then backs down when he realizes that Hallman will take him up on his offer to fight.

I don't think Ronda looked bad on TUF. I think she looked good.

I stopped watching after the 6th Epi, indeed found that the show definitely spoilt her reputation. I heard so much complains after that, so maybe I will do some catch up when I have the time.

don

I'm just hoping that Cyborg gets a chance to smash her someday soon

Back