Carla Esparza vs. Tatiana Suarez Targeted For UFC 228 in Dallas

Who Wins?

• Total voters
i thought gadelha was going to destroy carla but carla ended up looking pretty good, and actually hurt gadelha and landed a lot of good punches if i remember correctly.

think i even had carla winning.

i think suarez is super legit though and she actually will manhandle carla, she might even be the best grappler in the division, best wrestler at least.

i thought gadelha was going to destroy carla but carla ended up looking pretty good, and actually hurt gadelha and landed a lot of good punches if i remember correctly.

think i even had carla winning.

i think suarez is super legit though and she actually will manhandle carla, she might even be the best grappler in the division, best wrestler at least.
Don't sleep on Taitana's subs. I am not sure who her head BJJ coach is now but for years she was under Marcelo "lapela" Mafra who has wins over huge BJJ names like Gary Tonnen.

Suarez is gonna dominate Esparza, she's a much better overall grappler and Esparza is no slouch with her wrestling. Suarez is gonna be one of the best at 115. I'll take her by submission.

FvOzad9.jpg

This is a good fight. Esparza looked very good against Gadelha IMO so this is a big test for Tatiana. I'm gonna go with Carla for the upset

I'll go with Suarez, mainly because of the size difference, interesting matchup though and, yes, folk tend to underestimate Carla.

Lol she got robbed by the judges now gets to take a loss from a future champ. Sucks for her.

To Carla's credit...she looked better and better in her last 2 fights...

And by looking better and better, i mean better than her first 2 fights after getting destroyed by JJ...

She still doesn't look like she used to....but her confidence keeps building up...

Anyway...Suarez is a nightmare matchup for every chick in her division...
And should be victorius in this one...

Fantastic matchup. Fan of both but Suarez should take it.

Tough matchup for Esparza. Tatiana is much better at what Esparza does best.

Not familiar with Saurez. Had to look her up. Seems like a lot of people think highly of her on here. Will be a fight I'll need to pay attention to then. Feel like Carla won that last fight tho, feel bad for her.

Did a bit more searching. Had no idea she won TUF.

Don't sleep on Taitana's subs. I am not sure who her head BJJ coach is now but for years she was under Marcelo "lapela" Mafra who has wins over huge BJJ names like Gary Tonnen.
i'm not? i said she's probably gonna manhandle carla.

Suarez is gonna dominate Esparza, she's a much better overall grappler and Esparza is no slouch with her wrestling. Suarez is gonna be one of the best at 115. I'll take her by submission.

This is an underrated fight for sure and will probably fly under the radar. I got Suarez also. Good prospect and another reason why 115 is on fire right now.

This is an underrated fight for sure and will probably fly under the radar. I got Suarez also. Good prospect and another reason why 115 is on fire right now.

115 isn't on fire right now. Champion who defeated 2 fighters: waterson and jj, and they are doing title eliminator: Andrade/Kowalkiewicz...sad.

Back