Carla Esparza War Wagon

elanimalsantana

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Carla Esparza was Invicta Champ & will be UFC Champ, plus she has a nice ass

All of those things can apply to Jessica Penne also.

It will be intriguing to see Esparza on the show, i was a fan beforehand (although not as big as a fan of some other girls like JoJo and Penne and Heather Jo) but i'm of the belief that she's going to be upset by Hill.

Nice ass. Jojo takes the tournament though.

I second this. I was hoping for a Penne and Esparza final but that can't happen due to the brackets. I want Esparza to win the whole thing though.

Angela Hill is like "I'm so excited but I can't tell people". I don't think she wanna tell people that she lost in the first round.

Carla doesn't seem so excited on her interviews. Sorry but I think Esparza lost in the first fight.

A year ago maybe I'll jump on. Now... I dont want her to win. Not even to make Megumi's career look better.

tumblr_inline_mwkvfa83IH1rzgs9v.gif

Angela Hill is like "I'm so excited but I can't tell people". I don't think she wanna tell people that she lost in the first round.

Carla doesn't seem so excited on her interviews. Sorry but I think Esparza lost in the first fight.

i agree i think Carla lost at some point,probably first fight out.

Carla Esparza was Invicta Champ & will be UFC Champ, plus she has a nice ass
go home you're drunk,Esparza fought a very very green,Bec Hyatt/Rawlings to win that strap.....injuries to other opponents is the only reason she still has that belt.
Love her, but nah.

She won't get past Penne/Esparza.

Jojo would smash both of them.

I saw an interview with Esparza where the interview asked her about the SWs already fighting in the UFC and if any of them would worthy of a title shot with the TUF 20 champ. Carla`s response was something like (paraphrased) "I think Claudia Gadelha is the number one challenger. It will be just like it was when I was the Invicta champ...ugh, I think we are the top 2 fighters at strawweight" or something to that effect. I took that as a slip meaning Carla is one of the finalists and she doesn`t feel the other ladies in the TUF house are on her level (perhaps the other finalist is a lower ranked fighter who pulled an upset or two). I know, we are all fishing through the interviews looking for clues, this is what I came away with.

Jarl

I saw an interview with Esparza where the interview asked her about the SWs already fighting in the UFC and if any of them would worthy of a title shot with the TUF 20 champ. Carla`s response was something like (paraphrased) "I think Claudia Gadelha is the number one challenger. It will be just like it was when I was the Invicta champ...ugh, I think we are the top 2 fighters at strawweight" or something to that effect. I took that as a slip meaning Carla is one of the finalists and she doesn`t feel the other ladies in the TUF house are on her level (perhaps the other finalist is a lower ranked fighter who pulled an upset or two). I know, we are all fishing through the interviews looking for clues, this is what I came away with.

Jarl

i believe Esparza thinks she's in the top 2 strawweights,personally,i don't think she's top 5.

i believe Esparza thinks she's in the top 2 strawweights,personally,i don't think she's top 5.

Stephanie Eggink is one of the most promising fighters in Straw weight - could be champ in a few years...and we saw a great wrestler (Katja) take her down repeatedly and eventually get the win. Tecia Torres was ranked three on TUF 20...and she got take down repeatedly and lost to a decent wrestler (Randa). It seems the SWs are still learning to deal with top level wrestling. Esparza has far and away the best wrestler at 115, so I wouldn`t count her out.

Jarl

Last edited:
Stephanie Eggink is one of the most promising fighters in Straw weight - could be champ in a few years...and we saw a great wrestler (Katja) take her down repeatedly and eventually get the win. Tecia Torres was ranked three on TUF 20...and she got take down repeatedly and lost to a decent wrestler (Randa). It seems the SWs are still earning to deal with top level wrestling. Esparza has far and away the best wrestler at 115, so I wouldn`t count her out.

Jarl

i agree,i like the look of Eggink...and while i'm a fan of Tecia's,i found the hype,{tournament favorite and number 3 seed }pretty ridiculous.....i'll take on board what you say about Carla,but i'd be very surprised if she is a main player after Tuf and when strawweight finally settles down and we all know who's who.

How can you say she has a nice ass, and then follow up with NO pictures.

Carla Esparza - "Cookie Monster Highlights"
DreistStudios

[YT]1akTlJ6x9Eo[/YT]

Back