Carlos Condit has lost 6 out of his last 8 fights.

No one is saying USADA beat him? Surprising.
Meh not like he went through some crazy transformation before and after.

He won the Lawler fight, after that he seems to not give a shit about anything.

Everyone talks about how good he is but he has done nothing to show for it lately. His TDD is still among the worse and his BJJ doesnt help him when he gets taken down.

Who cares want to see him get KO

He won the Lawler fight

Sherdog Scores
Tristen Critchfield scores the round 10-9 Lawler (48-47 Condit)
Brian Knapp scores the round 10-9 Lawler (48-47 Condit)
Chris Nelson scores the round 10-9 Lawler (49-46 Condit)
Read more at http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UF...-PlaybyPlay-Updates-97817#AsftMvho657ZQVfD.99

MMAjunkie ... but awards the fight to Condit, 48-47. Amazing.
http://mmajunkie.com/2016/01/ufc-195-play-by-play-and-live-results

UFC 195: Lawler vs. Condit Sober Play by Play - Carlos' movement failed him, but so did judges
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/1/...ts-movement-failed-him-so-did-judges-analysis

I have it a 48-48 draw.
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/1/...ondit-live-results-play-by-play-ppv-main-card

*Nutwinger alert*
I think the Lawler fight took his soul. Such a war resulting in a huge letdown in the decision (which I agree with, by the way) takes away that edge that's needed at the highest level.
Robbie did the same to Rory and Hendricks, he's just out of this world.

Carlos is still one of the JustBleedIdols. Worship or die.

I think the Lawler fight took his soul.

It was 40 fights of being the bridesmaid.

Was the WEC WW champion, putting on outstanding fights and in shadows.

Was always 2-5, never #1, and that puts you in position to fight a lot of tough fighters. Condit was the guy knocking off contenders.

Finally got a title shot, coming off that year off injury, made a strong argument to win it, and nope. Judges just said, nah, we're doing something else.

I have no doubts that was a kick in the gut for Condit. He wasn't the same after, he was on fumes going into that championship fight. Then that decision seemingly emptied what was left.

He's passed his prime.

Also, he has the GSP curse where fighters go downhill after fighting him.

He still looked good after GSP, he clearly lost his motivation after he was robbed of the title against Lawler. He hasn't been the same since then.

It was 40 fights of being the bridesmaid.
Oh man don't do that, you're making me all misty eyed.
Such an amazingly beautiful career remembered by the twilight, combatsports are the cruelest of all.

Weird for me but I could never take to him. Just seemed like a point fighter with a good chin. His pitter patter punches and the tactics he used against Diaz were the final straw for me. Seems like a nice guy though.

Nobody with any sense, that has seen his last few fight (except the lawler fight) still rates him as a top ww. He’s obviously come back for the...
dana-money.jpg

Shame he WAS an awesome fighter
Carlos_Condit_Head_Kicks_Georges_St._Pierre_UFC_154_medium.gif

Everyone talks about how good he is but he has done nothing to show for it lately. His TDD is still among the worse and his BJJ doesnt help him when he gets taken down.

Magny is the only loss that made me question his place in the division. Everyone else is a top elite fighter

Fighting pro for 15 years and 41 fights.
Not to mention some pro kickboxing matches too. He's close to retiring, he's even said so.

93% of his wins have come by finish.

Yes, he's past his prime. What's your point? Go watch some of his old fights.

After the robbery of the Lawler fight he doesn't seem to give a shit anymore

He has been fighting for over 10 years so......

Learn your history before you trash legends

Don't be so hard on them.. you do realize most people on sherdog nowadays were brought to mma by Conor recently.

Weird for me but I could never take to him. Just seemed like a point fighter with a good chin. His pitter patter punches and the tactics he used against Diaz were the final straw for me. Seems like a nice guy though.

You gotta be fucking kidding me. Dude has 2...TWO....TWO decisions in his career. That's a 93% finishing rate over 30 wins.

Point fighter my ass

THis thread is making me consider suicide. People are seriously calling Carlos Condit a bitch.

I think it’s injury. The Woodley fight injury really set him back

a4cac165a5f11f9d778fcb5d00316fd476d5efdbde3beff3c8bf4260f1fa6c66.jpg

Carlos%2BCondit%2BDrops%2BThiago%2BAlves%2Bby%2BElbows%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B67.gif

DanHardyKOd.gif

2006-01-20_Carlos_Condit_vs_Renato_Verissimo__28Rumble_on_the_Rock_8_29_1.gif

3_medium.gif

Back