Carlos Condit has lost 6 out of his last 8 fights.

Isn't Carlos Condit a fighter that gave GSP a hard time and was like.....one of his "good" wins at the very "competitive" WW division?
GSP always fought strikers with no wrestling, wrestlers with no striking, or LWs.

The first person he fought who had good wresting and good striking (Hendricks) sent him to retirement.

lol @ children getting butt hurt over the term legend.

Do you know what the definition is? Not your school yard, "epic", version?

leg·end
ˈlejənd/
noun
  1. 1.
    a traditional story sometimes popularly regarded as historical but unauthenticated.
    "the legend of King Arthur"
    synonyms: myth, saga, epic, tale, story, folk tale, folk story, fairy tale, fable, mythos, folklore, lore, mythology, fantasy, oral history, folk tradition;
    urban myth
    "Arthurian legends"
  2. 2.
    an extremely famous or notorious person, especially in a particular field.
    "the man was a living legend"
    synonyms: celebrity, star, superstar, icon, phenomenon, luminary, leading light, giant; More
adjective
  1. 1.
    very well known.
    "his speed and ferocity in attack were legend"

You're damn right Condit's performances, attitude and style are legendary. He will be remembered and talked about by MMA fans for a long time.

The guy could kill from every position.
Definition does not support...

Dude is a legend. Gtfo. He is past his prime. Thats all it is. Proobably lost motivation too. Anyone who beats rory is a legend.
He beat rory. Rory freaking macdonald. Rory macdonald is easily top 3 greatest welterweights of all time in terms of ability.

He's only been to 8 decisions in 41 fights. He isn't as bad as you're claiming. Just because he's possibly towards the end it his career didn't mean his whole career is shit. That's pretty Sherdog-esque to say

This thread is full of fucking retards

Sherdoggers can only respect world champions it seems.

Gawd damn wannabe smart asses, get over your fad and go away.

Condit is like our American Saku, if you can't respect this guy's heart, performances and style, this sport isnt for you and the MMA community hates you.

Thank you for reminding me not all fans are completely fucking terrible these days.

If only Condit tweeted more.... then this generation might respect him.

You can always spot the butthurt Diaz fans in any condit thread. The guy has finished almost every single one of his wins, and still gets called a point fighter because of that fight.

<DirkMavs>

And because Condit actually fought GSP while Diaz turtled for most of the fight.

You can always spot the butthurt Diaz fans in any condit thread. The guy has finished almost every single one of his wins, and still gets called a point fighter because of that fight.

<DirkMavs>
He point-fighted in more than one fight, I'll tell you that.

He tried to point fight his way to a title and rightfully got fucked.

Condit is one of those fighters people overrate because his fights were fun.

In reality, he was a good fighter, far from a legend though.

Yep. He reminds me of Dennis Kang.

I like Condit but I admit in his last fight he looked a ghost of himself, very lackluster. I hope his fight with Brown will be much better

i hope he wins vs Brown
the winner of Brown vs Condit gets Cerrone
it will be a blood bath
<{JustBleed}>

Everyone talks about how good he is but he has done nothing to show for it lately. His TDD is still among the worse and his BJJ doesnt help him when he gets taken down.
7 out of 8 to be honest, if u consider the biggest rubbery if the century

Well, say what you want, he did knock the shit out of Dan Hardy stone cold, all colored faux hawk and all lol, thanks Carlos for that.

I love it when a normal looking fighter just lays to waste a tattooed looking thug.

Back