Carlos Cuadras suspended for refusing drug test

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
To all the posters here that were suspicious about his bacne..........

Might as well use the Mexican meat excuse at this point, itll make him and Canelo sound more believable

According to World Boxing Council (WBC) President Mauricio Sulaiman, his organization maintains zero tolerance for banned substances.

Sulaiman announced that the WBC has suspended former world champion Carlos Cuadras of Mexico, because he violated the rules of his last fight by refusing an anti-doping test in connection with the WBC's Clean Boxing Program.

He says Cuadras has been removed from all of their world rankings.

Not shocked, but disappointed. I guess there really IS no Santa Claus :(

Well, I dunno what is up with his backne... but maybe this had something to do with it all this time? Didn't he always have an aggressive, power punch style?

Ironically tho, wasn't he with Abel Sanchez in his last fight? Maybe old Abel really do know about that tainted beef he was eating in that new GGG dig at Clenelo

Ironically tho, wasn't he with Abel Sanchez in his last fight? Maybe old Abel really do know about that tainted beef he was eating in that new GGG dig at Clenelo
huh, I wonder why Abel isn't out there screaming about corruption and cheating like he was when Canelo got suspended?

huh, I wonder why Abel isn't out there screaming about corruption and cheating like he was when Canelo got suspended?
Abel just sent a letter bashing WBC and NSAC on how they treated Canelo's failed tests

The second quote makes it sound like Abel knew Cuadaras was taking PEDs and it okay with his suspension. But he's right, there is a double standard on the way WBC treated Canelo and Cuadras

"Now that the NSAC has done its investigation and handed down its ruling, it comes up short of helping this sport intent on destroying itself. By it’s regulation the NSAC is restricted in the testing of a fighter on it’s suspension list, (makes no sense), " Sanchez stated to BoxingScene.

The WBC has suspended/removed other fighters from its rankings, for not cooperating with its drug programs. Continue to be innovative, equally, start testing now, stop talking and proclaiming you care."

Abel just sent a letter bashing WBC and NSAC on how they treated Canelo's failed tests

The second quote makes it sound like Abel knew Cuadaras was taking PEDs and it okay with his suspension. But he's right, there is a double standard on the way WBC treated Canelo and Cuadras

Well, not really. Cuadras refused to be tested, he could literally be on anything. Canelo tested positive for clenbuterol which CAN be ingested unknowingly.

What did Abel say about Cuadras? I didn't catch it.

i seemed to have missed the part where a trainer(sanchez) needs to start accepting responsibilty for whether their fighter is taking peds or not taking peds

i dont think anyone is placing any blame on chepo for making sure that canelo was not roiding and it would be irresponsible, almost ignorant, to assume that reynosa had anything to do with canelo taking peds

at the end of the day it is the fighters decision to cheat and not the trainers.

i seemed to have missed the part where a trainer(sanchez) needs to start accepting responsibilty for whether their fighter is taking peds or not taking peds

i dont think anyone is placing any blame on chepo for making sure that canelo was not roiding and it would be irresponsible, almost ignorant, to assume that reynosa had anything to do with canelo taking peds

at the end of the day it is the fighters decision to cheat and not the trainers.
Because of how vocal he was about Canelo being a cheater.Talks about how the sport should be clean then his own fighters refuse to get tested?

Well, not really. Cuadras refused to be tested, he could literally be on anything. Canelo tested positive for clenbuterol which CAN be ingested unknowingly.

What did Abel say about Cuadras? I didn't catch it.
I assume he was talking about Cuadras when he said "The WBC has suspended/removed other fighters from its rankings, for not cooperating with its drug programs."

I assume he was talking about Cuadras when he said "The WBC has suspended/removed other fighters from its rankings, for not cooperating with its drug programs."
But thats not the same situation as Canelo. Canelo DID cooperate with the drug testing protocol.

Because of how vocal he was about Canelo being a cheater.Talks about how the sport should be clean then his own fighters refuse to get tested?

i did not know that sanchez was the self-appointed ped control police

i did not know that sanchez was the self-appointed ped control police
Jesus, get off Golovkins balls already.

I refuse to believe you don't see the irony with his recent statements and then one of his own fighters skipping a drug test. This is not a riddle. You know exactly what the issue is.

But thats not the same situation as Canelo. Canelo DID cooperate with the drug testing protocol.
yeah, and failed it.

are we seriously pretending that taking a piss test and failing it is better than refusing to take a piss test?

they're both cheating fucks, and should be stripped of all titles, removed from rankings, and suspended for a year, minimum. fans using whataboutism is so childish i can't even wrap my mind around it.

Jesus, get off Golovkins balls already.

I refuse to believe you don't see the irony with his recent statements and then one of his own fighters skipping a drug test. This is not a riddle. You know exactly what the issue is.

and what? sanchez has never been vocal about peds before. i lost zero money on jon jones/daneil cormier(i did lose money on hunt/lesnar but that is my own fault as i knew that brock was roiding) and i think jon jones is a piece of fuk, piece of garbage shit cunt fukwad. his prize fighter fought a cheat. hes pissed. if it was daneil jacobs as opposed to canelo he would be just as pissed

you ever play golf wiht an acquaintance for nominal money?

play with someone who cheats and you will think that person is a piece of shit fuk like jon jones and youll end up telling everyone that comes into contact with him on a golf course.

and then no one will play with him

ever

yeah, and failed it.

are we seriously pretending that taking a piss test and failing it is better than refusing to take a piss test?

they're both cheating fucks, and should be stripped of all titles, removed from rankings, and suspended for a year, minimum. fans using whataboutism is so childish i can't even wrap my mind around it.

its one thing if a mlb, nba or cyclist cheats with peds...boxing and mma are different for obvious reasons...combat sports

steven breadman edwards thinks that it should be a criminal offense and you can make a case that he is correct

its one thing if a mlb, nba or cyclist cheats with peds...boxing and mma are different for obvious reasons...combat sports

steven breadman edwards thinks that it should be a criminal offense and you can make a case that he is correct
i actually agree.

loading up your gloves can get you charged with attempted manslaughter. i don't see how roiding yourself to the tits is any different, really. it should probably depend on what you got busted for, but there should absolutely be criminal liability.

Back